These sinkers can be tied directly on your line or to a snap swivel to help adjust the depth of your bait or lure.
- Bell shaped with brass swivel
- Also referred to as Bass Casting Sinkers
- Size: 7
- Weight: 3/8 oz
- Pieces: 4
MotorGuide set the standard for saltwater trolling motor performance, and now we've set it free with wireless freedom for saltwater. Featuring the same corrosion, heat, vibration and moisture protection as our famous Great White Series (including our 99.9% pure AlumiPlate coating), this motor gives you precise steering control from anywhere on deck.
Take command with our Wireless Foot Pedal (included) or the Wireless Hand-held Remote (optional). With oversized brushes for increased efficiency, easier stow and deploy and a strong composite shaft, our Saltwater Wireless will stand up to the harshest saltwater environments.
The Saltwater Wireless motor gives every saltwater angler an advantage. From the top poling platform of a flats boat to the bow of a bay boat, you have the wireless freedom to control your boat from any place on it. And with the CradleLock mount, exclusive to MotorGuide's Wireless Edition motors, is designed to stand up to the pounding of rough-water runs.
With a small footprint, the CradleLock comes standard with a quick-release, lockable mounting plate that fits virtually any boat.
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver. Saltwater wireless motors feature a built-in RF receiver, so you can add to your system at any time.
- Mix and match up to four wireless foot pedals or hand remotes in any combination. Perfect for tournament situations and tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control and accurate bait presentations.
- One hand stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our Saltwater Wireless edition. One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot.
These bobbers are helpful to young anglers see when when the fish are biting their line.
- Easy to push button
- Great for kids
- Durable and long-lasting
This Bass Assassin tiny shad lure is excellent for catching crappie and other pan fish.Learn More
If you're "in it to win it", then these Tour Series Motors are exactly the edge you're looking for! From quiet, smooth variable speed to a top-end digital module, you'll love the advantage Motorguide® provides.
And if you really want to crank up the pressure on the fish in your vicinity, upgrade this Motor with a 200kHz transducer and temperature sensor! It's compatible with the leading sonar brands, and exactly like the technology you'll see in championship fishing competitions. Get the edge... go Motorguide!
All the details:
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head and pedal for long-lasting toughness
- Digital power at 75 lbs. of thrust at 24V of power
- Go shallower, faster and quieter with all-new tapered hub with 3-blade, weed-free Machete® III prop
- Variable speed models feature completely-sealed Digital Guardian speed control
- Soft-start feature ramps up power to create a smooth initial motion
- No play, pull-pull adjustable steering is known for its high-thrust feel and precision to limit torque and fatigue
- Compact, hydrodynamic lightweight lower units
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet environments
- Gator spring mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability.
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
Regular Price: $5.79
Special Price: $5.21
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More