Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
The Zoom Bait Co has made the perfect Marabou Jig for your next fishing trip. These fish are designed to attract a wide variety of fish including crappie, pike, bass, and walleye. The tail of these critters helps to hide your hook and fool the fish.Learn More
These fishing Swivels are a great tool for any angler. These swivels allow you to change lures or hook quickly without having to retie your line withe every lure causing extra line with changing out lures.
- Solid brass
- Strong and durable
- Quick and easy lure & leader changes
- Attached safety snap
- Size: 7
- LB Test: 15 lb
- Pieces: 6
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most youth archery from ages 5 - 8
- Suggested Brace Height 5 1/2-6".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 5' - 7' Learn More
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 7
- Weight: 3/4 oz
- Pieces: 4
The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish.
Control and mounting options:
- Hand controlled
- Bow mounted Hand controlled
- Transom mounted
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar