The Rod Rack Bumper Mount VI holds a total of 6 fishing rods mounted directly to the bumper of your vehicle.
Rod Rack Bumper Mount VI equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods to and from the beach. Each Rod Rack VI can be mounted directly to the front of the vehicle.
Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- Rod Lengths are 2" diameter x 16" long with slotted vinyl tube covers
Clean your fish and process your game on the spot with the Sportsman Series Folding Game with faucet and hose attachment. The all purpose table makes dressing fish and wild game quicker and easier to clean. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The generous plastic table top, measuring 45 inches long and 23 inches deep, has separate prep and sink areas. Attach the hose to the chrome plated faucet, or use the quick connect hose fastener for a steady supply of fresh, clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket that can easily be emptied when finished.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top with separate sink and prep areas
- Table measure 46 in. L x 23 in. W x 33 in. H
- Max weight capacity 220 lbs.
$449.97Turn your favorite small boat or jon boat into a powered fishing boat by putting a Bulldog on it. These electric trolling motors takes up hardly any space at all, making them ideal for smaller watercraft. Features a durable 30"stainless steel shaft, modified transom mount for bow attachment and convenient 360° rack-and-pinion steering to help you stay clear of rocks and stumps. The foot-operated directional control enables you to steer hands-free. Five speed settings deliver the amount of thrust needed, when you need it.
Thrust: 54 lbs.
- Perfect for your small boat
- Space-saving design
- 360° rack-and-pinion steering
- Hands-free steering
- Stainless steel shaft
The Sand Shark is built tough, to withstand the rigors of bowfishing! The Sand Shark Recurve offers a convenient, three piece take-down design, and features heavy-duty components, such as: heavy-duty sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings, and high-rise aluminum limb pockets. Each riser is crafted of hand-selected Hard Maple/Purple Heart woods and features a water- resistant finish, to ensure durability in the toughest conditions. Offering a low mass-weight, the Sand Shark provides superior performance, and a super-smooth draw. The Sand Shark can be broken- down in seconds, and is sure to be a fit for any bowfishing adventure!
- Bow is 62”
- 35 lbs.
- Dacron string included.
- Fast-Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Hydro-Glide arrow rest
- Hydro-Shot finger savers
- String silencers
- AMS Retriever Pro.
These sinkers can be tied directly on your line or to a snap swivel to help adjust the depth of your bait or lure.
- Bell shaped with brass swivel
- Also referred to as Bass Casting Sinkers
- Size: 7
- Weight: 3/8 oz
- Pieces: 4
The Bucket Holder is designed to hold a standard 3 to 5 gallon bucket and makes a great accessory for your Reels on Wheels™ Cart or Rod Rack.
It is designed to fit in any of the rod holders on the Fishing Carts and the Rod Rack products.
The Bucket Holder is made of durable, corrosion resistant aluminum and will hold up to years of use.
*** Bucket not included.Learn More
The Berkley Gulp Minnows have whipping action tails, that intrigues fish. These are have realistic scent to further entice the fish.Learn More
$244.97With the longest run-time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment, VariMAX gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat – and the guts to get it done, day in and day out.
You’ll get over 3x the battery life of traditional 5-speed motors and never have to settle for a little too fast or a bit too slow. Dial it way down and whisper through the shallows, or crank it up and cut through the wind with less amp draw. Fish longer, fish exactly the speed you want, and fish quieter...all with the extreme durability of MotorGuide and our Digital advantage.
- Digital variable speed control that minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time. Fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor.
- Large diameter 1.25" aluminum shaft for greater strength and durability.
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX Digital motors run cooler and last longer.
- Intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments.
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator.
- Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack.
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar.
- Extending Tri-Lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control.
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors:
- One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors:
- Two-Year Limited Warranty.
MotorGuide now gives you precise wireless control with complete freedom of movement. Freshwater Wireless comes standard with a Wireless Foot Pedal, the industry's smoothest stow and deploy, four remote inputs, built-in removable mount, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator.
The 200-kHz sonar transducer crystal is forged at 20-degrees to provide incredible detail and is epoxy-potted in the nose cone for maximum protection. Combined with a build-in temperature sensor, your motor is compatible with most Lowrance units.
Looking for strength? MotorGuide's Wireless Edition composite shaft is beefed up with a larger diameter and is 33% stronger than competitor's composite shafts. Bring on the open water.
Wireless is not only great for your fishing boat, but perfect on your pontoon! The small footprint Cradle Mount is removable, lockable, and easily stowed and deployed. With the wide deck of your pontoon and the wireless remote on your Wireless Edition motor, you'll have control of your trolling from anywhere on your boat.
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver. You're now free to add to your system.
- Mix and match up to four Wireless Hand-Helds or Wireless Foot Pedals in any combination. Perfect for tournament situations and /or tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control, and accurate bait presentations.
- One hand stow and deploy. Stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our Wireless Edition motors. One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot.
- Chemically Sharpened Hooks
- Great for Minnows, Dough Baits, Worms
- Use with a Snap Swivel to change hooks quickly