With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
This Bass Assassin tiny shad lure is excellent for catching crappie and other pan fish.Learn More
- Chemically Sharpened Hooks
- Great for Minnows, Dough Baits, Worms
- Use with a Snap Swivel to change hooks quickly
$394.97With the longest run-time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment, VariMAX gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat – and the guts to get it done, day in and day out.
You’ll get over 3x the battery life of traditional 5-speed motors and never have to settle for a little too fast or a bit too slow. Dial it way down and whisper through the shallows, or crank it up and cut through the wind with less amp draw. Fish longer, fish exactly the speed you want, and fish quieter...all with the extreme durability of MotorGuide and our Digital advantage.
- Digital variable speed control that minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time. Fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor.
- Large diameter 1.25" aluminum shaft for greater strength and durability.
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX Digital motors run cooler and last longer.
- Intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments.
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator.
- Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack.
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar.
- Extending Tri-Lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control.
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors:
- One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors:
- Two-Year Limited Warranty.
The BEST Stren® ever! Stren® Original is the perfect balance of strength, toughness, and handling. This line offers superior knot and tensile strength to land big fish. Stren® Original is tough and abrasion resistant and has low memory for easy casting and handling. Stren® Original is the Dependable fishing line!Learn More
MotorGuide set the standard for saltwater trolling motor performance, and now we've set it free with wireless freedom for saltwater. Featuring the same corrosion, heat, vibration and moisture protection as our famous Great White Series (including our 99.9% pure AlumiPlate coating), this motor gives you precise steering control from anywhere on deck.
Take command with our Wireless Foot Pedal (included) or the Wireless Hand-held Remote (optional). With oversized brushes for increased efficiency, easier stow and deploy and a strong composite shaft, our Saltwater Wireless will stand up to the harshest saltwater environments.
The Saltwater Wireless motor gives every saltwater angler an advantage. From the top poling platform of a flats boat to the bow of a bay boat, you have the wireless freedom to control your boat from any place on it. And with the CradleLock mount, exclusive to MotorGuide's Wireless Edition motors, is designed to stand up to the pounding of rough-water runs.
With a small footprint, the CradleLock comes standard with a quick-release, lockable mounting plate that fits virtually any boat.
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver. Saltwater wireless motors feature a built-in RF receiver, so you can add to your system at any time.
- Mix and match up to four wireless foot pedals or hand remotes in any combination. Perfect for tournament situations and tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control and accurate bait presentations.
- One hand stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our Saltwater Wireless edition. One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot.
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More