Booyah Blade Tandem Spinnerbait. Fish it in shallow or deep water, winter or summer, fast or slow. Though primarily, the Booyah Blade Tandem Spinnerbait is most effective in shallow water situations around wood or vegetations. This Bait is relatively weedless and can be worked in and around heavy cover. The Booyah Blade comes in several color combos to match almost any baitfish the bass may be feeding on. A varied retrieve ranging from waking the bait on top with a fast retrieve during the warm water periods to slow rolling the bait on the bottom with a slow retrieve during cold water periods can be effective based on the prevailing conditions.Learn More
The Sand Shark is built tough, to withstand the rigors of bowfishing! The Sand Shark Recurve offers a convenient, three piece take-down design, and features heavy-duty components, such as: heavy-duty sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings, and high-rise aluminum limb pockets. Each riser is crafted of hand-selected Hard Maple/Purple Heart woods and features a water- resistant finish, to ensure durability in the toughest conditions. Offering a low mass-weight, the Sand Shark provides superior performance, and a super-smooth draw. The Sand Shark can be broken- down in seconds, and is sure to be a fit for any bowfishing adventure!
- Bow is 62”
- 35 lbs.
- Right Hand
- Dacron string included.
- Fast-Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Hydro-Glide arrow rest
- Hydro-Shot finger savers
- String silencers
- Light-Stryke laser sight
- AMS Retriever Pro
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
Built like a tank with the mobility of a sports car so you can fish aggressively and quickly adapt to changes in structure and shoreline. A raised, lighted directional indicator on the all-metal head shows the way at night from any angle. The tough, metal foot pedal has variable speed control and the two-cable, pull-pull steering reduces torque for effortless handling.
Extruded aircraft-aluminum Gator spring mount with a spring-return breakaway feature delivers strength and protection up front. Rigid stainless steel column for torque-free steering and extended corrosion-free use. Sonar-ready with a transducer built into the lower unit for cable-free sonar connection. Built-in weed ring. Durable Machete prop.
- Lowrance transducer and temperature sensor
- Digital Guardian variable speed module
- Improved foot pedal and steering cables
- Stainless shaft/bearing design
The Zoom Bait Co has made the perfect Marabou Jig for your next fishing trip. These fish are designed to attract a wide variety of fish including crappie, pike, bass, and walleye. The tail of these critters helps to hide your hook and fool the fish.Learn More
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
The worm weight is designed to slide freely through vegetation and also be aerodynamic for casting, all while adjusting the depth of your lure and bait.
- Size: 4
- 3/8 oz
- 7 pieces
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Strong and durable
- Feature twisted wire eyes
- Size: 7
- LB Test: 35 lb
- Pieces: 7