Regular Price: $9.39
Special Price: $4.70
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
Motorguide Freshwater W75L Wireless Bow Mount Trolling Motor 75 lb 24V 60" w/ Lowrance Transducer 970100120$919.97
MotorGuide now gives you precise wireless control with complete freedom of movement. Freshwater Wireless comes standard with a Wireless Foot Pedal, the industry's smoothest stow and deploy, four remote inputs, built-in removable mount, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator.
The 200-kHz sonar transducer crystal is forged at 20-degrees to provide incredible detail and is epoxy-potted in the nose cone for maximum protection. Combined with a build-in temperature sensor, your motor is compatible with most Lowrance units.
Looking for strength? MotorGuide's Wireless Edition composite shaft is beefed up with a larger diameter and is 33% stronger than competitor's composite shafts. Bring on the open water.
Wireless is not only great for your fishing boat, but perfect on your pontoon! The small footprint Cradle Mount is removable, lockable, and easily stowed and deployed. With the wide deck of your pontoon and the wireless remote on your Wireless Edition motor, you'll have control of your trolling from anywhere on your boat.
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver. You're now free to add to your system.
- Mix and match up to four Wireless Hand-Helds or Wireless Foot Pedals in any combination. Perfect for tournament situations and /or tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control, and accurate bait presentations.
- One hand stow and deploy. Stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our Wireless Edition motors. One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot.
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.Learn More
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $2.50
Regular Price: $1.29
Special Price: $0.65Product Features
- Chemically Sharpened Hooks
- Great for Minnows, Dough Baits, Worms
- Use with a Snap Swivel to change hooks quickly
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $1.50This Bass Assassin tiny shad lure is excellent for catching crappie and other pan fish. Learn More
The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish.
Control and mounting options:
- Hand controlled
- Bow mounted Hand controlled
- Transom mounted
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar