The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
These 3-Way barrel swivels allow the terminal ends to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Made of solid Brass
- Strong and durable
- 3 twisted wire eyes
- Size: 5
- LB Test: 40 lb
- Pieces: 4
The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish.
Digital Power Management Technology
MotorGuide Digital Power Management Technology delivers precise variable speed control and longer run time. This technology monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital Power Management is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. This technology allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Industry Leading Transom Mount
The R3 transom mount features aluminum allow construction with a rugged powder coat finish. Stainless hings pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
- Digital Power Management Technology
- 45 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Composite shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
The simple monofilament fishing line from South Bend Co. is great for any angler young and old. This fishing line has a high knot strength and resists abrasion for a strong fishing line at an incredible price.Learn More
This Bass Assassin tiny shad lure is excellent for catching crappie and other pan fish.Learn More
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.Learn More
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 10
- Weight: 1/8 oz
- Pieces: 13
When the Rapala® design team created the Shad Rap®, they had been searching for the best crankbait around - one that would closely resemble bait fish the world over, cast like a bullet, work at a variety of depths and embody the legendary Rapala action. That’s a tall order for one lure, but the Shad Rap has proven itself time and time again with confidence and ease. Now the Rapala Shad Rap is the benchmark by which all other lures are measured. Considered by many to be the best running hardbait, the Shad Rap is equally effective whether cast or trolled and is designed to be fished at ultra slow to super fast speeds without any negative effects.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 9' Learn More
The Classic Accessories Colorado XT Pontoon Boat is a 9 foot high-capacity pontoon boat with transport wheel, removable stripping basket and gear bags.
- Removable side pockets provide customizable storage, including 20 pockets and two insulated drink holders
- Removable side pockets can combine to create a portable gear bag
- Transport wheel allows easy access to your favorite fishing spot and stows up out of the way when fishing
- Removable stripping basket for side or over-the-lap mounting
- Sturdy two position motor mount for trolling
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Rod holder can be mounted in three different positions on each oar stand
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag; cleat and pulley controls can fit on either right or left side of boat
- Two detachable foam fly patches
- Front boat retention cord
- 9' pontoons
- 400 lb capacity
- River rating—Class 1
- Assembled size: 108"L 56"W 26"H
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Three oar-lock positions
- Padded fold-down plastic seat
- Seat and footrests adjust to a wide variety of leg lengths
- Safety labeling as per ABYC standards
- Rides high for improved visibility
- Non-slip footrests
- Removable stripping basket
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough nylon tops
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Bronze oar-locks
- Rugged two-piece 7' aluminum oars
- Cold and heat-resistant bladders
- Combination quick inflation/ deflation valves
- 2 Year Mandufacturer Warranty
Booyah Blade Tandem Spinnerbait. Fish it in shallow or deep water, winter or summer, fast or slow. Though primarily, the Booyah Blade Tandem Spinnerbait is most effective in shallow water situations around wood or vegetations. This Bait is relatively weedless and can be worked in and around heavy cover. The Booyah Blade comes in several color combos to match almost any baitfish the bass may be feeding on. A varied retrieve ranging from waking the bait on top with a fast retrieve during the warm water periods to slow rolling the bait on the bottom with a slow retrieve during cold water periods can be effective based on the prevailing conditions.Learn More