The RAZOR Sling combines razor thin heavy duty elastic, BRUTE, E-Z Detachable Swivels, high strength web and the Thumb-Loop to make the most comfortable and durable firearm sling available. The Razor is light weight, shock absorbing, quiet in the field, and safe for carrying across the back. The heavy duty elastic allows the sling to fit tight and comfortably without re-adjusting. The firearm is held securely in a safe position and frees both hands in the traditional or across the back carrying position.
The Razor goes beyond neoprene to continue the TOC tradition of revolutionizing the sling market. There is no other sling like The Razor in the marketplace.Learn More
One easy step allows you to install string servings, peep sights and silencers within seconds. Easily inserts between bowstring without damaging any strands. Constructed from light- weight aluminum for durability.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011365
$169.99Trying to lure in that big buck? This is the feeder for you! The American Hunter 20727 is a 350-pound capacity deer feeder with timer & small animal guard. Heavy duty steel hopper is perfect for loading up the right attractant.
- Includes powder coated “No Blow” slinger and downspout
- 6 Volt solar charger built in
- Adjustable feed rate (1-30 sec)
- Feeds 1-16 times per day
- Can feed different days of the week
- Easy touch digital timer
- Mounting brackets
- Self tapping screws for ease of installation
- Requires 6 Volt rechargeable battery DE-30008 (not included)
This replacement kit will make your RangeDog Archery Target BRAND NEW! The internals of our targets never wear out. Just put the replacement kit on and you have a brand new target.
This kit includes all the faces and flat panels to replace both the front, and the back, of your RangeDog archery target. This kit is very easy to install. All you need is a staple gun. Simply replace the front and back with the supplied face and flat panels and staple on!Learn More
2pc. 36" Working Length- Not counting handle.
Packaged in a plastic tube and includes a brass patch holder.
2 Piece Stainless Steel Micro Polished Pro-Shot Shotgun Cleaning Rods have a mirrorlike jeweled finish that is more dense and hardened due to an added new step in our rod manufacturing process. Our exclusive manufacturing process of burnishing/micro polishing besides centerless grind and polish our rods for an even denser mirrorlike jeweled finish.
The hardened dense jeweled mirror like finish of our rods does not pick up and carry abrasive grit or dirt through the bore. This makes the Pro-Shot micro polished rod the best type of gun cleaning rod to use.
- Micro polished precision stainless steel cleaning Pro-Shot rods are strong and are used by accuracy minded shooters worldwide.
- Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adaptor needed and our attachments do not get out of line with the rods, as when an adaptor is used.
- Beautiful Brass non-rotating handle.
- One piece rods come in a clear plastic tube, reusable for safe rod storage.
Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Brush
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type) Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with several world records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life.
American Standard #8-32 thread.Learn More
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
20 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 30" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric
- Required for use with Rifle Rods
- Will hold up to 36 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
Stealth Cam’s all new compact SKOUT is equipped with their exclusive TRIAD technology which incorporates three technologies; video, still imagery and time lapse into one complete package. The video setting is capable of 10–180-Second with audio clarity. The three resolution still imagery offers 7/3/1.3-Megapixel setting with the Time Lapse function. The nighttime images captured by the SKOUT is made possible through the use of the 24 IR (infrared) emitters with range control that illuminate with an effective range of 30-Feet without spooking the animal and providing better quality photos in the dark. The SKOUT features the Burse Mode that captures 1-9 images per triggering with a 0-59-Second or 1-59-Minute recovery time out. The external LCD status display lets the user quickly identify and select the modes of operation. The time/date/moon phase and temperature stamp helps identify the exact wildlife habits for the hunter. The SKOUT has incorporates an SD card slot that accepts up to a 16GB memory card, low battery indicator and test mode. The SKOUT is protected in rugged and durable weather proof housing for use in all weather conditions. It operates on eight “AA” cell batteries and is fully capable of working with an auxiliary power jack for use with a 12-Volt battery. A mounting strap is included.
- TRIAD Equipped with 7.0 Megapixel (3 resolution settings) 7/3/1.3-Megapixel, Video recording 10-180-Second with audio and time lapse function
- Quick Trigger Speed with 24 IR Emitters / 30-Feet range
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering offering 0-59-Second /1-59-Minute recovery time out
- External LCD status display with Time / Date / Moon Phase / Temperature and Simple Switch set up
- Video output / USB output/ External power jack for 12-Volt battery box
The Big Game Eyecon Quik-Shot Trail Camera features molded ABS with a non-reflective finish. It has a thin, low profile design. The screen on this scouting game camera is LED backlit and is capable of taking videos and photos. Full color in the daytime and monochrome at night. It has the time, temperature and date mode as well as moon phase, deep bark biters, adjustable strap mounting, molded channel for security cable use and triggered speed of 1.2 seconds. Has a trigger delay of 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds. Other superior features of this quality game camera include the quick to set. It requires SD card (not included) Up to 32 GB extended usage and up to 40,000 images. The Eyecon carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Video and photo capability
- Programming is simple and quick to set
- 1.7 in x 1.1 inch backlit LED screen
- Full color images in daytime and monochrome at nighttime
- Image data including time, date temperature and moon-phase
- Records videos of 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires SD card, up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Infrared flash with a range up to 50 feett
- 1, 3 or 5 photo burst
- Molded ABS with non-reflective finish
- Thin, low profile design
- Deep bark-biters and adjustable strap mounting system
- Molded channel for security cable use
- Trigger Speed: 1.2 seconds
- Illumination Type: Infrared flash
- Illumination Range: 50 feet
- Camera Delays: 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds
- Video Length: 10, 30 or 60 seconds