The DoubleDog FF™ The Ultimate "Buddy" Archery Target. This is the FIRST of its kind in the target industry. Now when you want to shoot with a friend you don't need another target. This target is the perfect size for two 3-Spot targets, side by side! It's part of the FF series so it features a Flat Face that you can pin targets to. Light enough that you can carry with one hand but strong enough to support two shooters at the same time. So go ahead and invite your buddy over for an evening of shooting in the back yard, now that you have the DoubleDog it's no problem!
This target measures out at 36" x 24" x 12" - 38" Diagonally AcrossLearn More
*Each rod section will accept accessories. This kit be used on virtually any gun from .22 Caliber thru 12 Ga. Shotgun
- Swivel T Handle
- 3 Qty. 10” Length Rod sections
- 1 Qty. 6.5” Length Rod section
- Double End Bronze Brush
- 1/4 oz. Bottle of 1-Step Cleaner
- Zero Friction High Tech Lubrication Oil
- Brass Patch Holder Fits: .22-.45 Cal.
- Brass Shotgun Adaptor
- Brass Shotgun Patch Holder
- Sampler 1 1/8" Sq. and 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches
- Sample packet of Pro-Gold Grease/Lubricant
- Kit contains room to store additional accessories!
The Attitude delivers speed, accuracy and impact with style and value only Bear could create. The efficient, smooth-shooting single cam system, matched to Bear Flared Quad Limbs, launches arrows at up to 310 fps. Offset string suppressors eliminate noise and vibration. The nimble 31-inch axle to axle length makes it light, agile and well-balanced. As either a stand-alone bow or a fully equipped, ready to hunt package, the Attitude offers fully satisfying performance at half the price you’d expect.
- Bear flared quad limbs
- Tight, high-precision limb pockets
- Advance grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- Offset string suppression
- Smooth Single EZ3 Cam system with rotating module
- Adjustable draw in 1/2-inch increments
Specifications Speed (IBO) 310 FPS Weight 3.7 LBS Brace Height 7 1/4" Axle to Axle 31" Peak Draw Weight 50 lbs/60 lbs/70 lbs Draw Length Range 25" - 32" Let-Off 80% Strings/Cables Bear Contra-Band HP Cable Slide Slide
Includes 8” working length stainless Micro-Polish (built in coating during rod manufacturing process) swivel handle rod with high quality brass muzzle guard.
Spear Tip jags for:
- .357/.38 Cal./9mm
- 10mm/.40 Cal.
- .45 Cal.
Nylon Bore Brush Fits .38-.45 Cal.Learn More
Brass Patch Holder
Starter sample of 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Patches
1/4 oz. of 1-Step Cleaner and Lubricant Dropper Bottle
Full Spectrum Scrape Hunting Deer Scent For Use at Real and Mock Scrapes. Active-Scrape® buck lure from Wildlife Research Center® is a blend of doe urine with estrus secretions combined with buck urine – this deer scent is natural and the real thing. The smell of a strange buck in his territory Enrages the Dominant Buck, while the smell of a doe Sexually Arouses him. Scrape Hunting: The best way to hunt bucks.Learn More
Greens-N-Raged is ready for consumption and loaded with the best previously harvested food plot greens that hunters love to attract whitetail with, including oats, clover, alfalfa and other harvested greens.
- Ready for Consumption
- Loaded with the best food plot greens including oats, clover, and alfalfa
- Crushed and blended for the ultimate pourable green food source
- Instantly attracts and nourishes whitetail
- Best greens available without the trouble of planting
Ingredients: Processed Grain By-products, Palnt Protein Productdehydrated Alfalfa, Chopped Alfalfa Hay, Grain Products, Chopped Clover Hay, Crimped Whole Oats, Turnip Greens, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Natural And Artifical Colors.,Learn More
Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.