The Big Game Eyecon Quik-Shot Trail Camera features molded ABS with a non-reflective finish. It has a thin, low profile design. The screen on this scouting game camera is LED backlit and is capable of taking videos and photos. Full color in the daytime and monochrome at night. It has the time, temperature and date mode as well as moon phase, deep bark biters, adjustable strap mounting, molded channel for security cable use and triggered speed of 1.2 seconds. Has a trigger delay of 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds. Other superior features of this quality game camera include the quick to set. It requires SD card (not included) Up to 32 GB extended usage and up to 40,000 images. The Eyecon carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Video and photo capability
- Programming is simple and quick to set
- 1.7 in x 1.1 inch backlit LED screen
- Full color images in daytime and monochrome at nighttime
- Image data including time, date temperature and moon-phase
- Records videos of 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires SD card, up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Infrared flash with a range up to 50 feet
- 1, 3 or 5 photo burst
- Molded ABS with non-reflective finish
- Thin, low profile design
- Deep bark-biters and adjustable strap mounting system
- Molded channel for security cable use
- Trigger Speed: 1.2 seconds
- Illumination Type: Infrared flash
- Illumination Range: 50 feet
- Camera Delays: 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds
- Video Length: 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires 6C batteries (not included)
Thompson's SCOPE2 targets with unique circular wedge design enable you to register the crosshairs with-in the target and accurately lock-in on the center point. Most other targets force you to block the center point with the crosshairs, defeating the purpose.
This innovative SIGHT-SEERS™ target provides a bright, highly visible center point for precise registration whether you're using 2-power or 20-power at 25 yards or 300 yards. Bright red and white target utilizes more white space for easier sighting, 1" grid for scope adjustment, and a scoring area.
For all scopes at distances of 25 to 300 yardsLearn More
Large Target Size: 15"x19"
- Built of durable 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent
- Accessories pocket to store shells and other equipment
- Padded and lined to protect contents inside
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- 48" x 9.125" x 2.25"
High quality cotton bore swabs with 10/32 threads that will fit all CVA rods.Learn More
The Plano Camo Hard Bow Case 1111-95 combines thick-wall construction with patented Pillar-Lock System and Sur-Lok arrow storage to protect your bow and arrows with the highest quality.
- Comfortable molded handle
- Padlock tabs
- Sur-Lok arrow storage securely stores both aluminum and carbon arrows
- High-density foam
- Velcro bow straps
- 49" x 6.5" x 19.5"
- UPS Dimensional Weight applies 99 lbs
These Weathershield arm rail pads are perfect for padding the short side rails of tree stands. They will reduce stand noise and add comfort to any treestand. The full length Velcro closures make for secure attachment and fit a variety of climbing, hang-on & ladder stands.
- 18 inches
- Reduces noise
- Velcro closures
- Includes 2 pads per package
For hunters who demand pass-through and a big cut, the new T3 three-blade expandable broadhead is the answer. Featuring 100% steel construction and a huge 1 1/2 inch cutting diameter, this brand new broadhead provides a complete pass-through and massive entrance and exit wounds. This broadhead is also available for crossbows.
- 100% All Steel Construction
- Built From 17-4PH's Stainless Steel, the T3 is 320% Stronger Than Our Competitor's 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Spider Clip Blade Retention System Allows User to Tune Their Blade Deployment
- No Blade Pre-Deployment
- No Rubber Bands or O-Rings
- 100 grains with 1.5" Cutting Diameter
- Field Tip Profile in Closed Position