The Lumenok GTG green is activated upon the shot to allow archers to follow the path of their arrow. This model Lumenok allows for the battery to be easily changed to ensure bright operation. No magnets required. Always know where your arrow goes with the Lumenok. This Lumenok is made using a GT Nock from Gold Tip.
- New For 2010 - Replaceable Battery - Polymeric battery holder allows for battery replacement and protection against failure due to hard impacts! Also reduces total weight by 7 grains!
- The Lumenok is a lighted arrow nock used for shot placement recognition & arrow retrieval.
- Lumenok GT fits .246" ID shafts, Gold Tip shafts
- Each Lumenok is equipped with a replaceable battery (Lumenok part # RB).
NOTE: Lumenoks work best with All carbon shafts. Performance with carbon wrapped shafts is marginal.Learn More
The Cottonwood Outdoors Weathershield Bow case without Boxes is a soft bow case with true structural stability. Storage abounds in this case, a 7 pocket interior storage system, interior stabilizer storage, exterior large ventilated pocket (with internal Broadhead packer XL storage pocket), exterior quiver & arrow storage pocket.
*****Arrows and Bow not included!
- Waterproof materials and 1" thick high compression foam
- Holds bows up to 42" and fits long-riser, parallel-limb bows
- Made of a combination of blended and synthetic fabrics with laminate backings and high-density polyethylene foam
- Realtree camo print with a logo
- 3 securement straps help hold the bow in place
- Full-length handle straps run to the bottom of the case
- 7-pocket interior storage system with interior stabilizer storage
- Exterior ventilated pocket and an exterior quiver and arrow storage pocket
This Benchrest Quality unique spear tip brass jag keeps the patch in place when cleaning. A jag draped with a patch completely covers the bore for a superior job of cleaning. For the perfect fit, use Pro-Shot 100% cotton flannel cleaning patches.
- American Standard #8/32 thread.
- All jags are stamped according to each size.
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 9.7 Grains per Inch
- .412" Spine
- .298" Diameter
Offers increased speed, noise reduction, shot consistency, reduced string oscillation and improved string travel. Allows for bows to be easily stored and removed from bow hooks.
- Reduces bow string oscillation/vibration
- Reduces noise and hand-shock
- Enhanced string groove for increased consistency
- Works on hunting, recreation and target recurves
- 3M Adhesive backing for quick/easy installation
High quality cotton bore swabs with 10/32 threads that will fit all CVA rods.Learn More