Serious hunters looking for the edge in attracting bucks before, during and after the rut will appreciate the Code Red® Buck-N-Does Combo from Code Blue®. Guaranteed pure and fresh, these three scents will help you harvest deer ALL SEASON LONG.
Early season offers great opportunities to harvest both does and bucks. Moving stands and scouting are important tactics that help locate and pattern deer movement, but both leave a lot of human scent on the ground. Using Doe Urine as a cover scent provides great protection during those high-temperature days. Use it on scent pads, drags or directly on the soles of your boots when setting up your stands or scouting.
Mid- And Late-Season Use
Mid season is marked with signs of pre-rut activity as bucks begin to claim their territory with scrapes and rubs. During mid season Buck Urine should be poured in active scrapes to present the challenge of an intruder. Dominant bucks intent on protecting the territory will seek out the new competition.
Three 2 fl. oz.Learn More
(One each of Doe Estrous, Buck Urine and Doe Urine)
Remington Shotgun Cleaner cleans trigger groups, gas ports, choke tube threading, receivers, chambers, barrels and magazine tubes, while dissolving powder residue, fouled lubricants, burnt carbon deposits and gunk. This shotgun cleaner blasts away gummy caked-on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors, firing pin assemblies, trigger components and bolt recesses. Also works great on shotguns, rifles and handguns. Safe for polymers - will not damage magazines, gun stocks, camo finishes or grips.
- Easily cleans dirt powder residue and caked-on lubricants from disassembled actions and fire-control mechanisms
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue also dissolves powder residue fouled lubricants burnt carbon deposits and gunk
- Cleans trigger groups gas ports choke tube threading receivers chambersbarrels and magazine tubes
- Blasts away gummy caked on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors firing pin assemblies trigger components and bolt recesses
Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Brush
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type) Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with several world records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life.
American Standard #8-32 thread.Learn More
The Kershaw Chive is such an amazing little knife you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. This little beauty can also really get some work done. The Ken Onion Chive series features Kershaw's Speed Safe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. The Chive is less than three inches long - perfect for pocket carry. The 1600 Kershaw Chive features a 1 15/16" 420HC stainless steel blade for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. It has dual thumb studs, ambidextrous Index Finger Opening extension and Speed-Safe assist. All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. Add to that a 410 stainless steel handle, 2 7/8" closed, with a lanyard hole. Like all Kershaw knives, this stainless steel knife is built using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it's got all the advanced features knife users demand.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb stud
- Pocket clip
The most efficient way to string a Recurve. Stringer is constructed from flexible, mar resistant limb grippers designed to provide superior grip while eliminating limb twist. Recurve stringer features one wide, one narrow gripper for correct limb placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173012317
- Stops Field Points, Fixed Blades & Mechanical Broadheads
- Raised Vitals on one side. Universal Score Rings on the other
- Flex Back self-healing foam
- Life Size Buck, 180” Double Drop Tine Rack
- Patented Design
- One Price four times the life
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Reverse Vital Technology (Simple reverse Head & Butt Plate & Front and Back Legs for a new set of Vitals)
- Like getting 2 Deer for one Price
- Holds 14 Firearms up to 52" tall, or 7 Guns and Storage, or All Storage. Available in Hunter Green Matte Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder. 3-number combination lock with a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock provides greater security.
- Tested and verified to be fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400° F by ETL an independent testing lab.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 14 rifles or shotguns or 7 firearms and storage or all storage. 4 Adjustable shelves and fully carpeted interior included.
Exterior Dimensions: 19" W (48.3cm), 20-1/4" D (51.4cm), 55" H (140cm) Interior Dimensions: 16.65" W, 14.91" D, 52.76" H Interior Cubic Feet: 7.6 (13134 Cubic Inches) Shipping Weight: 308 lbs. Convertible Interior: 14 guns / 7 guns & storage / all storage Number of Shelves: 4 Locking Points: 5 (3-1" Live Action Bolts, 2-Steel Dead Bolts) Master Carton Dimensions: 20-1/2" W, 23-1/2" D, 56" H Color: Hunter Green matte finish with gold accents Notes: Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.