If you’re looking for the "state of the art" bowhunting release this year, look no further. The jaws on all of the Hurricanes open when you depress the trigger, and close when you let up on the trigger. The Hurricane line utilizes a free-floating, self centering steel roller that does not slide over the jaws but rolls along the inside of the jaws. This new patented design makes these releases the smoothest on the market today. The Hurricanes also have heat treated jaws and triggers that are Teflon coated for years of dependable use. All can be adjusted for trigger pressure. On a 70 pound bow, the Hurricanes take only 3.5 ounces of pressure to fire the trigger.
- New pink Hybrid strap (cross between a Velcro strap and a conventional buckle strap)
- Includes Foldback feature
- Over 3/4” length adjustment
Wire cleaning brush to loosen the toughest fouling.Learn More
CVA's patch and bullet puller is a must for every muzzleloader. The solid brass construction of the patch puller with strong spring steel tines easily retrieves cleaning patches which are lost in the bore.Learn More
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 7 - 12
- Suggested Brace Height 6 1/2-7".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
The NVB8 is a powerful long range night vision bi-ocular. Incredible 8x magnification provides the user high resolution and clarity over extended ranges. They are waterproof and can withstand the rigors of almost any environment. The NVB8 will give you the range and clarity that other bi-oculars simply can not touch. Great for boating, camping, and home security!
- Detachable Long Range infrared illuminator
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Use 1 CR123A type battery
- Bright Light Cut-off
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Water and fog resistant
- Wide angle infrared illuminator
- 8x magnification
- Neck Lanyard
- Soft Carrying Case
- Warranty Card
- One Lithium Battery
- Lens Tissue
- Instruction Manual
Specifications Total Darkness IR System Yes IIT Generation WPT Resolution 60-74 lp/mm Signal to Noise Ratio 18-26 MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure 10,000 hours Magnification 8x Lens System 216 mm. Catadioptric Proshield Lens Coating Yes FOV 6.5° Range of Focus 20 yd/m to infinity Diopter Adjustment -6 to +5 Controls Direct Automatic Brightness Control Yes Bright Light Cut-off Yes Infrared Illuminator Built-in IR Indicator Yes Low Battery Indicator Yes Power Supply 1 x 3V(CR123A) Battery Life 50 hours Environmental Rating Waterproof MIL-STD-810 Complies Operating Temperature -40°F to +122°F (-40°C to +50°C) Storage Temperature -58°F to +158°F (-50°C to +70°C) Dimensions 8.4" x 6" x 5.3" (212 x 150 x 133 mm) Weight 3.75 lbs Manufacturer Warranty 2 years
Think of it as an antler-growing lollipop. Great taste and high nutrition in one. Buck Licker Flavored Mineral Blocks provide beneficial mineral nutrients and are saturated with the taste that deer, elk and moose crave. They'll lick-em up until they're gone!
- Made with the irresistible taste and smell deer, moose and elk crave.
- Hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses.
- The block is very hard, making this an attractant that will take a lot of licking before its gone.
- Place this block out in their natural habitat and they'll lick-em up until they are gone.
- Provides safety while ascending and descending from the treestand
- 30 feet of high tensile rope that has reflective strands so it is easy to find
- Klemheist knot used for easy ascent
- Includes carabineer
- Available in single and 3 pack