Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave
For fresh, quality doe scent at an affordable price, look to Code Red Doe Estrous. This quality doe scent is not only priced lower than competitive national brands, it's also collected and blended fresh from the doe. The larger bottle size means you can pour freely, hunt after hunt. With a purity other brands can only dream of - you won't find any flavorings or food byproducts in our doe estrous - Code Red doe estrous provides the freshest, purest, more effective doe estrous on the market.
The best time to use doe estrous is during the peak of the rut, when does produce estrous naturally. Bucks are powerless to resist the lure of a doe in heat, and you're sure to draw trophy bucks into range.
Don't confuse doe urine collected during the doe estrus with real doe estrous. Just using the urine of a doe in heat won't be as effective as using estrous. While your trophy buck investigates the source of the scent, you'll get your perfect shot.Learn More
This Benchrest Quality unique spear tip brass jag keeps the patch in place when cleaning. A jag draped with a patch completely covers the bore for a superior job of cleaning. For the perfect fit, use Pro-Shot 100% cotton flannel cleaning patches.
- American Standard #8/32 thread.
- All jags are stamped according to each size.
Hunters can simply spray this odorless talc spray into the air and know which direction the wind is blowing. Small enough to fit into pocket. 10 grams.Learn More
8.75" x 11.25" - 98.4 Square Inches
Restores original luster, while removing leading, carbon residue, and tarnish. Cloth can be cut to size/patches for removing unwanted residue inside the chamber, cylinder, forcing cone, and the bore and choke area.
Excellent for Stainless Steel finish firearms.
*Can't be used on blued finishes.Learn More