Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
- Includes unique "lettuce-type" brassicas
- 4 TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE TO DEER than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's TALL TINE TURNIP
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
Deer love the taste of Winter-Greens, and you’ll love knowing they have a good source of nutrition during the winter – and best of all, they’ll come looking for it on your property.Learn More
The original detachable quiver that carries 6-arrows for the long haul.
- 6-arrow quiver
- Weighs 8.7 oz
- 11 7/8” overall length
Note: This is not the model with grain inserts.Learn More
- Solid Wood with Rich Mahogany Stain
- Reliable Quartz Movement
- Magnetically Latched, with Hinged Panel
- Holds Small or Large hand Gun
- Size: 14 5/8" x 7 3/8" x 3 3/4"
- Requires 1 AA Size Battery (Included)
Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development -- and preparation can be done with as little as hand tools.
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers, brassica, radish and lettuce
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
Imperial No-Plow can go where your tractor won't.Learn More
The Caldwell XLA Bipods provide a stable shooting support that conveniently attaches to almost any firearm with a sling swivel stud. The lightweight aluminum design adds minimal weight and deploys quickly, with legs that instantly spring out to the shooting position with the touch of a button.
The legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height. There is a connection point for sling attachment and multi section legs that collapses forward allowing for convenient carry of the firearm. Soft rubber feet provide enhanced stability, while the padded bipod base protects the firearm's forend.Learn More
The Sightmark® Laser Bore Sight provides the most convenient and accurate method for sighting in rifles of all types. Simply chamber the bore sight like a regular bullet and a laser dot will show exactly where the rifle is aiming; it’s easy to sight in any scope without firing a single shot. Live fire is only needed to fine tune the weapon being sighted in order to compensate for inconsistencies, such as bullet drop due to distance. Perfect for hunters, competitive shooters and law enforcement, the Sightmark™ laser bore sight is sure to take the frustration out of sighting in almost any gun. It’s easy to use and will quickly save both time and money by avoiding prolonged live fire tests at the range; use the extra ammo for honing those shooting skills and for the hunt. A lightweight carrying pouch protects the laser for convenient use in the field. The Sightmark™ laser bore sight is available in several calibers and gages for use with all the most popular rifles and shotguns.
- Precision Accuracy
- Reliable and Durable
- Fastest gun zeroing and sighting system
- Reduce wasted cartridges and shells
- Carrying case included
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to pack and travel with
Laser Wavelength (nm) 632-650 LED Type visible red laser Power <5 mW
Battery Life 1 hour Range for Sighting 15-100 yards Dot Size 2in @ 100 yards Operation On/Off End Cap Construction Brass Temperature (°C) -10 to 50
Planting a perennial food plot on a hilltop, hillside or in lighter, upland soil?
Try Imperial Whitetail Alfa-Rack Plus. Whitetail Institute’s R&D team designed Alfa-Rack Plus to produce an extensive deep-root structure that helps plants thrive on hilltops and hillsides. Alfa-Rack Plus is a blend of X9 grazing Alfalfas which are high-protein, drought and cold tolerant. X9 grazing alfalfas have more leaf relative to stem and are more palatable to deer than ordinary hay alfalfas.
- Innovative X-9 alfalfa technology
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Alfa-Rack Plus is deep rooted and has been developed to grow successfully on hilltops, hillsides and in well drained lighter, upland soils.Learn More
Out of stock
*Each rod section will accept accessories. This kit be used on virtually any gun from .22 Caliber thru 12 Ga. Shotgun
- Swivel T Handle
- 3 Qty. 10” Length Rod sections
- 1 Qty. 6.5” Length Rod section
- Double End Bronze Brush
- 1/4 oz. Bottle of 1-Step Cleaner
- Zero Friction High Tech Lubrication Oil
- Brass Patch Holder Fits: .22-.45 Cal.
- Brass Shotgun Adaptor
- Brass Shotgun Patch Holder
- Sampler 1 1/8" Sq. and 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches
- Sample packet of Pro-Gold Grease/Lubricant
- Kit contains room to store additional accessories!