$34.99Whitetail Institute Imperial Products Developed Specifically for Whitetail Deer. Specially blended seed and mineral mixes, consisting of essential minerals and vitamins. A high protein content produces bigger and healthier animals with larger racks. Imperial products are scientifically developed by the Whitetail Institute of North America, the leader in the research and development of Whitetail Deer products. A premium seed blend that grows quickly in most soils, attracts deer, and helps you grow bigger bucks. Gives bucks the protein levels they need during the 200-day antler growing period. With a taste deer prefer, it'll bring them in from surrounding areas. Stays green year-round. A single planting can last up to 5 years without reseeding. Preferred by deer 5 to 1 over other plantings. Features Golden Jumpstart™ seeds for the quickest possible initial growth. 18 lbs. will plant up to 2.5 acres. Learn More
The original detachable quiver that carries 6-arrows for the long haul.
- 6-arrow quiver
- Weighs 8.7 oz
- 11 7/8” overall length
Regular Price: $49.98
Special Price: $34.99
The Baby Mojo is approximately 78% size to scale of the Mojo mallard and comes with a 6-volt rechargeable battery, charger, and everything you need to hunt! The Baby Mojo has an external charging port allowing the hunter the option of charging the battery without disassembling the decoy. In addition, it has a battery bracket holding the battery securely and eliminating the potential for vibratory noise. The decoy also includes a factory installed remote receiver plug allowing the hunter to convert the baby Mojo into a remote controlled unit in seconds.
Type : Baby Mallard DecoyLearn More
Species : Drake
Motor : 6 Volt
We’ve combined the #1 food plot product in the world, Imperial Whitetail Clover with the outstanding performance of WINA-100 Chicory for increased production in extreme summer heat and droughty conditions .
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Includes Imperial Whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Chicory Plus is an excellent perennial for areas with moderately drained soils to heavy soils that hold moisture.Learn More
The Sightmark® Laser Bore Sight provides the most convenient and accurate method for sighting in rifles of all types. Simply chamber the bore sight like a regular bullet and a laser dot will show exactly where the rifle is aiming; it’s easy to sight in any scope without firing a single shot. Live fire is only needed to fine tune the weapon being sighted in order to compensate for inconsistencies, such as bullet drop due to distance. Perfect for hunters, competitive shooters and law enforcement, the Sightmark™ laser bore sight is sure to take the frustration out of sighting in almost any gun. It’s easy to use and will quickly save both time and money by avoiding prolonged live fire tests at the range; use the extra ammo for honing those shooting skills and for the hunt. A lightweight carrying pouch protects the laser for convenient use in the field. The Sightmark™ laser bore sight is available in several calibers and gages for use with all the most popular rifles and shotguns.
- Precision Accuracy
- Reliable and Durable
- Fastest gun zeroing and sighting system
- Reduce wasted cartridges and shells
- Carrying case included
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to pack and travel with
Laser Wavelength (nm) 632-650 LED Type visible red laser Power <5 mW
Battery Life 1 hour Range for Sighting 15-100 yards Dot Size 2in @ 100 yards Operation On/Off End Cap Construction Brass Temperature (°C) -10 to 50
Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
- Includes unique "lettuce-type" brassicas
- 4 TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE TO DEER than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's TALL TINE TURNIP
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
Deer love the taste of Winter-Greens, and you’ll love knowing they have a good source of nutrition during the winter – and best of all, they’ll come looking for it on your property.Learn More
*Each rod section will accept accessories. This kit be used on virtually any gun from .22 Caliber thru 12 Ga. Shotgun
- Swivel T Handle
- 3 Qty. 10” Length Rod sections
- 1 Qty. 6.5” Length Rod section
- Double End Bronze Brush
- 1/4 oz. Bottle of 1-Step Cleaner
- Zero Friction High Tech Lubrication Oil
- Brass Patch Holder Fits: .22-.45 Cal.
- Brass Shotgun Adaptor
- Brass Shotgun Patch Holder
- Sampler 1 1/8" Sq. and 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches
- Sample packet of Pro-Gold Grease/Lubricant
- Kit contains room to store additional accessories!