The 7-Rest is a truly innovative shooting accessory that utilizes a unique design to deliver exceptional versatility and true value. The asymmetric frame provides great stability while maximizing length adjustability. By simply loosening the lock knob, the angle between the two halves of the frame can be adjusted to change the distance between the front and rear supports. Having the frame offset to the side of the gun also gives adequate clearance for extended magazines on semi-autos (AR-15), lever actions and rolling blocks.
Another benefit of the frame design is the ability to reverse it for right or left handed shooting comfort. Fully adjustable overmolded front and rear supports hold your gun securely while protecting the stock and forend. All these features rolled into one rest result in a rock-solid, all-in-one shooting base with plenty of height and length adjustment to accommodate guns of virtually any length. Folds quickly for easy transport and storage.
- Works great with AR-15s and lever-action rifles
- Ambidextrous - folds to accommodate right or left-handed shooters
- Overmolded supports
- Folds compact for transport and storage
The Caldwell XLA Bipods provide a stable shooting support that conveniently attaches to almost any firearm with a sling swivel stud. The lightweight aluminum design adds minimal weight and deploys quickly, with legs that instantly spring out to the shooting position with the touch of a button.
The legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height. There is a connection point for sling attachment and multi section legs that collapses forward allowing for convenient carry of the firearm. Soft rubber feet provide enhanced stability, while the padded bipod base protects the firearm's forend.Learn More
The Talkabout® MD200R is designed for great looks, as well as solid, functional operations. The location and size of the big buttons make operating this radio a breeze, even when wearing gloves. The sleek rugged housing protects the radio whether it's being used on the playground, in the neighborhood, the campground or at the mall.Learn More
• 2 radios
• 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs
• 2 belt clips
• 1 Y cable charging adaptor with 2 connectors
• 1 user guide
• 1 accessories sheet
• Available in black
- FPS 300 compression archery target 30 x 30 x 20 9 bullseyes on one size, whitetail vitals on other side.
- 6.5-oz synthetic bag.
- Ballistic filling slows arrow by compressing & absorbing energy.
- Easy 2-finger arrow removal.
- When bag is shot out, get a new bag & transfer the filling from the old bag!
- Ideal for daily practice with a 20-lb. recurve or a 3D set up to 300 fps
- Solid wood construction
- Reliable quartz movement
- Magnetically latched, hinged front panel
- Holds a large handgun and other valuables
- Size: 13 1/4" tall x 9 1/2" wide x 6 1/4" deep
- Requires one AA battery (included)
If you’re looking for the "state of the art" bowhunting release this year, look no further. The jaws on all of the Hurricanes open when you depress the trigger, and close when you let up on the trigger. The Hurricane line utilizes a free-floating, self centering steel roller that does not slide over the jaws but rolls along the inside of the jaws. This new patented design makes these releases the smoothest on the market today. The Hurricanes also have heat treated jaws and triggers that are Teflon coated for years of dependable use. All can be adjusted for trigger pressure. On a 70 pound bow, the Hurricanes take only 3.5 ounces of pressure to fire the trigger.
- New pink Hybrid strap (cross between a Velcro strap and a conventional buckle strap)
- Includes Foldback feature
- Over 3/4” length adjustment
- Windage adjustment
- Composite-encased biscuit – 150% stronger than previous models
- Reference marks
- Custom rubber boots silence arrow loading
- Designed for use with left and right hand bows
Universal Power Rod for all styles of muzzleloaders with barrels up to 31” in length. Simply cut it to fit your gun and install the threaded tip. The tip accepts 10-32 thread loading and cleaning tools. Pivoting handle gives maximum grip and then folds neatly out of the way while stored.Learn More
Need a good sturdy target that won't cost you more than your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Yellow Jacket Field Point Target 88. The Yellow Jacket Field Point Target is covered front to back in Yellow Jacket Yellow and features five shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Yellow Jacket Field Point Target will get you through off-season and at the top of your game.
- 20" x 23" x 12"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Use with field points ONLY
- Internal Frame System
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented Design
- X-Tended Life Target
- 100% Weatherproof
- Long lasting for an economical price
- Easy Arrow Removal