Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using this Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built with high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.
***Brand May Vary!Learn More
This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
A small and easy to handle game camera with SpyPoint's unique removable internal camera design, the Iron 9 Game Camera from SpyPoint delivers great game scouting performance. Capturing quality 9 MP color images by day and clear black-and-white photos at night, the Iron 9 also captures 480p video clips with audio ranging from 10-90 seconds. The camera's 35 invisible LED IR flash provides clear, high quality nighttime images without spooking game. The Iron 9's removable camera design allows you to take the camera from the case to capture video clips other game cameras simply can't get. Its 5-zone sensor provides faster trigger speeds and ensures more centered images. Adjustable distance detection sensor triggers on targets from 5'-65' away. Multi-shot mode takes up to 4 shots per trigger. Every photo features a date, time, and temperature stamp. Uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB (not included). Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) or rechargeable lithium battery (not included). Also offers a 12V external jack for outside power. Comes with installation strap, USB cable, and video cable.
Dimensions: 6.9"H x 5.1"W x 2.6"D.
- 35 Invisi-LEDs with level adjustment
- Color pics during the day, black / white at night
- Multi-shot mode, 4 per detection, and continuous mode
- HD 720p video recording with sound, 10-90 secs.
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamps
- User-friendly switch panel
- Removable internal camera
- USB and TV ports, 12V jack
- Standard 1/4-20" tripod mount
- Can be powered by rechargeable lithium pack (not included)
- Requires SD / SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Strap, USB cord, A/V cable and guide included
Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice. This crossbow's rugged, composite stock and fiberglass limbs make it as tough as nails. If you are a left-handed person, no-worries! This crossbow features an ambidextrous safety, allowing you to safely handle it in either hand. A 30mm red dot scope with a 7-level brightness setting is included with the crossbow, and is windage and elevation adjustable for accurate shooting. There's also a foot stirrup for easy cocking and reloading.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 12" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- On average 245 F.P.S.
**Instructions: Lube the rail in between each use, so the string is not stressed. Rural King will not replace the string if it is broken.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 13" x 8.75" x 3" Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 12" x 6" x 2.625"
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
This 41 inch Deluxe Tactical AR Rifle Case is a convenient means of transporting and storing your valuable sporting rifle. This tactical rifle case provides excellent protection for modern sporting rifles with standard length barrels, including the AR-15, M4 carbine, M16, and more, preventing potential damage to the weapon and its mounted accessories. Bear Arms aims to keep your rifle and related supplies protected and organized. Recreational shooters, hunters, and competitive participants alike will benefit from this handy gun case.
The TRC-1 case features the following:
- Five separate 9x2.5 inch pockets with hook and loop closure for standard 30-round AR-15 magazines.
- One 16x8 inch all-purpose storage pouch with hook and loop closure. Storing ammunition, cleaning supplies, small targets, or other items can minimize the need for additional storage.
- A height of 11.5 inches to accommodate rifle optics. This sporting rifle case should fit most scope, red-dot, reflex sight, or other rail-mounted accessories.
An adjustable shoulder strap.
The Silent Strike crossbow pistol is the perfect addition for any archery fan. This crossbow pistol has an 80 pound draw weight and it cocks itself! You don't have to pull back the ammo every time you want to shoot, which we all know, can be a pain and also dangerous. There is also an auto safety feature that kicks in when cocking the crossbow so you can increase your safety this year. Unlike other crossbows, this one is light weight and can be easily carried with one hand for increased mobility. Whether you are out hunting for your trophy catch this year, or on your property shooting target practice, the Silent Strike crossbow pistol is perfect. So get your Silent Strike crossbow pistol and add to your collection or just experience the joys of shooting. Be incredibly accurate and safe at the same time with the Silent Strike crossbow pistol.
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More