This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Bear Arms Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built with high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.
***Brand May Vary!Learn More
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
$2.99NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
- Ideal arrow for hunters and target archers who are looking for a tough, dependable arrow to use year round
- 19/64" (.245" ID) diameter, ideal for hunting and 3D archery
- Lightweight arrow for guys looking for speed
- Comes standard with white Bohning nocks
- Guaranteed Straightness: ± .006"
- 350 Spine (7.9 gpi)
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
These patches are designed to patch the 4 inner most rings on a 40cm target face. In general, you shoot the middle of the target out more quickly than the rest. 1 each.
- ****Patches designed to only patch the 4 inner most rings****
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011129
MTech Aluminum Crossbow Bolts 12 Pc. 6.25" overall. Aluminum body crossbow bolts. Since these are heavier these are made for the 70 & 80lb models.Learn More