The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
[The SA Sports Empire Terminator is an excellent choice for a hunting crossbow. It provides the highest quality features at the best value to get you in the field and hunting right away. It's light weight synthetic design is perfect for most hunting applications. The Gull Wing Recurve design is easy to use and simple to operate. It features a 4x32 multi range scope, a precision scope mount and trigger assembly with an ambidextrous auto safety. It also includes picatinny rail systems and an adjustable stock for versatility. The crossbow is finished out in black and camo. The Empire Terminator is sure to bring success to your next hunt.
Specifications and Features:
- SA Sports Empire Terminator Cross Bow 612
- Gull Wing Design Recurve Cross Bow
- Ambidextrous Auto Safety
- 260 fps
- 175 lbs draw weight
- 11.5" Power Stroke and Length of Pull
- Synthetic Limbs
- Synthetic Stock and Barrel
- Adjustable Stock with Full Barrel Picatinny Rail
- Precision Scope Mount and Trigger Assembly
- Picatinny Mount Fore Grip
- Brass String Roller Seats
- Camo and Black Finish
- 4x32 Multi Range Scope
- 26.5" Axel to Axel
- Weight 4.5 Pounds
- The Claw Lever Latch Quick Detach Quiver
- 2 16" Aluminum Arrows 2219
- 4x32 Multi Range Scope
- Rope Cocker
- Hex Keys
Regular Price: $199.98
Special Price: $159.98
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: W 20” D 38” Seat Size: W 20” D 17” Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
Bear Archery does not cut corners. When they develop new technology, they make sure it finds its way into Bear's entire bow lineup. The Bear Encounter single cam compound bow is no exception. This lightweight bow is heavy on features. From its smooth drawing and fast E2-Cam – spinning on dual sealed ball bearings – to its refined, thinner grip that reduces hand torque and increases accuracy, the Encounter was designed to take fewer bucks from your wallet so you can take more bucks down in the field.
Specifications Bow Weight 3.7 lbs. IBO Rating 310 fps Brace Height 7.75 in. Axle to Axle 30.5 in. Peak Draw Weight 70 lbs. Draw Length Range 27" - 32" Let-Off 80% Camo Pattern Reattree APG String Length 92 7/16" Bus Cable 31 13/16" Hand Right Hand
Ready To Hunt Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit
- Trophy Ridge 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Trophy Ridge Stabilizer & Sling
- Peep Sight
- Trophy Ridge Quiver
- Nock Loop
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body.
Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.Learn More
Delivers 248 F.P.S. with hair-splitting precision! There's nothing quite like the recreational fun of shooting a Crossbow.
This powerful handheld bolt launcher has an ultralight aluminum barrel for easy carrying. A simple drawstring system with foot stirrup cocking for trouble-free loading. And a smooth-pulling, smooth-releasing trigger.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel
- Compression-molded fiberflass limbs
- 150-lb. draw weight, 12 1/2" power stroke
- Four 17" aluminum bolts
- Weaver style scope rail
- Removable front pin sight
- Iron style sight with windage and elevation adjustments
- Camo synthetic stock with thumbhole
- 29 1/2"w., 27" string length. Weighs 7 1/4 lbs.
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $129.99
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
Regular Price: $259.99
Special Price: $207.99
Everything you could want in a climbing treestand. The Viper does so much and more!
Complete stand, includes the following:
- 20lbs. 300 lbs Maximum Weight Limit
- Realtree AP
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Closed Front Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Three, 16" Camo Arm Pads
- Adjustable Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Stand Weight: 20 lbs.Learn More
Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diameter
Seat Height: Adjustable
Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long (backrest) 12" wide by 20" long
Overall Size: 20" wide by 36" long
Platform Area: 20" wide by 28 3/4" long
Seat Frame Size: 19 3/4" wide by 26 1/2" long
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Regular Price: $219.99
Special Price: $199.99
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft microfiber camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3'
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"