Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More
- Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for your 5 lb. vertical sausage stuffer.
- This tube has very little taper and have a base with 1 9/16" diameter.
- Narrow 3/8" Stainless stuffer tube (7/16" OD)
- Fits Lem model 606 and other small sausage stuffers
- 6 3/4" long. 1 9/16 " base flange. 3/8" exit dia
$12.99Black, high-viscosity rubber toughened Arrow Insert Glue for carbon and aluminum shafts. Shock-resistant. .008" gap filler. 3,700 psi strength. Military-grade. Maximum 90-second bond time. Made in the USA. Learn More
- 38" Rifle / Shotgun / BB Gun Case
- Padded 7.5"
- Scope Height Full Zipper
Need to replace the cover for your Yellow Jacket Field Point Target? Morrell's replacement covers give new life to the shooting experience.
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 20" x 23" x 12"
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $13.59
The Buck ROAR® reproduces a deep, resonating aggressive grunt that is made by bucks during the rut. Bucks make this aggressive grunt when they are trying to get an Estrus doe to stop or to warn other bucks to get away from the hot doe they are trailing. Now you can reproduce that aggressive grunt sound bucks make when their testosterone levels are through the roof.
- Strap for mounting to your wrist or arm
- Makes perfect grunts
- Challenge-Wheeze: The Challenge-Wheeze is mounted to the top of the call and is low profile but is LOUD!
Allows safe discharge of a crossbow without the use of a discharge target or separate discharge bolt. Fits any standard crossbow bolt.
- Allows you to safely discharge crossbow
- Designed to accomodate modern crossbow bolts
- Recommended use: discharge at 45 degree angle at a minimum 3 feet
- Length of the head measure 1.75 inches