Regular Price: $199.98
Special Price: $159.98
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: W 20” D 38” Seat Size: W 20” D 17” Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
Regular Price: $219.99
Special Price: $199.99
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft microfiber camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3'
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
Regular Price: $259.99
Special Price: $207.99
Everything you could want in a climbing treestand. The Viper does so much and more!
Complete stand, includes the following:
- 20lbs. 300 lbs Maximum Weight Limit
- Realtree AP
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Closed Front Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Three, 16" Camo Arm Pads
- Adjustable Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Stand Weight: 20 lbs.Learn More
Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diameter
Seat Height: Adjustable
Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long (backrest) 12" wide by 20" long
Overall Size: 20" wide by 36" long
Platform Area: 20" wide by 28 3/4" long
Seat Frame Size: 19 3/4" wide by 26 1/2" long
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $199.99
The River's Edge Spin Shot ladder treestand is designed with a swivel seat that allows for 360° viewing and shooting. The telescoping stabilizer bar adjusts to the tree, while the triple-ratchet strap mounting with safety tie-off ropes provides even more stability. A camo padded shooting rail and camo curtain are included for added concealment.
- Welded tubular steel construction
- Model: RE623
- 1-man ladder stand
- Thick padded seat and backrest rotate 360 deg; for a full view around you
- Extra-large platform design uses the most of its space: sit and swivel, or stand and shoot behind the tree using the platform wings
- Includes camo padded shooting rail and camo curtain for added concealment; zippered door for easy entry and exit
- Telescoping stabilizer bar adjusts to tree
- Triple-ratchet strap tree mounting with safety tie-off ropes
- Height to Seat: 17’
- Platform: 46" x 40"
- Seat Height: 21"
- Weight: 104 lbs
- Ladder Stance: 20"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
$169.99Trying to lure in that big buck? This is the feeder for you! The American Hunter 20727 is a 350-pound capacity deer feeder with timer & small animal guard. Heavy duty steel hopper is perfect for loading up the right attractant.
- Includes powder coated “No Blow” slinger and downspout
- 6 Volt solar charger built in
- Adjustable feed rate (1-30 sec)
- Feeds 1-16 times per day
- Can feed different days of the week
- Easy touch digital timer
- Mounting brackets
- Self tapping screws for ease of installation
- Requires 6 Volt rechargeable battery DE-30008 (not included)
The DoubleDog FF™ The Ultimate "Buddy" Archery Target. This is the FIRST of its kind in the target industry. Now when you want to shoot with a friend you don't need another target. This target is the perfect size for two 3-Spot targets, side by side! It's part of the FF series so it features a Flat Face that you can pin targets to. Light enough that you can carry with one hand but strong enough to support two shooters at the same time. So go ahead and invite your buddy over for an evening of shooting in the back yard, now that you have the DoubleDog it's no problem!
This target measures out at 36" x 24" x 12" - 38" Diagonally AcrossLearn More
OMP Versa-Cradle 360 degree Bow Vise and Versa-Clamp Combo Versa-Cradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, The Versa-Cradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease. Comes with the Versa-Clamp to mount the bow vise to a flat surface up to 2¼ inches.Learn More
The next generation of double rifle cases from 5.11, field tested by Viking Tactics®, are here with a more refined design and more flexible functionality. The front compartment has been simplified and now features a full-size laser-cut web platform for easy pouch attachment and arrangement. A loop-side surface provides a base for additional MOLLE or SlickStick™ compatible patches or gear, allowing you to adapt your loadout on the fly. The shell of the case is crafted from toughened 1050D nylon, while the 500D nylon ripstop interior offers locking zippers to keep your rifles secure. An integrated padded divider helps prevent your rifles from dings scratches, and accidental impacts. Includes an adjustable shoulder strap and the 5.11 yoke backpack system.
- Next Generation Double Rifle Case
- Field Tested by Viking Tactics®
- Fully customizable web and loop platforms
- Integrated padded divider
- Muzzle and stock pockets
- Internal rifle tie-down system
- 1050D nylon exterior, 500D ripstop interior
- Holds two full size 42&34; rifles
- ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification
- Compression straps
- 5.11 yoke backpack system
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Stainless steel handle with foam grip
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 17” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3725
- Exterior measures 20 inches wide by 13.375 inches deep, and stands 14.375 inches high
- Interior measures 13.875 inches wide by 9.25 inches deep with a height of 10.375 inches
- Weighs 16 lbs empty