Regular Price: $89.98
Special Price: $62.99
Micro Black 4 Enhanced is the smallest megapixel of the Micro Red Series but it can still stand up to the big boys. It has a 4 MegaPixel Camera, and stands at 1 lbs. and six inches tall.
The Micro Black 4 Enhanced carries the same IR technology as all of the Red and Micro cameras, yet has the red glow IR filter installed. The camera features the new Flextime+™ technology and Redux™ technology from Wildgame Innovations™. This camera also features day and night time video capability, a large LCD screen, rapid trigger speed, up to 64GB SDHC Card (not included), and many other unique features.
Micro Black 4 Enhanced – W4B Specs:
- 4MP Infrared Digital Scouting Camera
- 24 pc High Intensity LED "Black'd Out" Infrared Flash
- FlexTime +™ Time Lapse Technology
- Redux™ Anti-Blur Technology
- Wide Angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- 1 second Rapid trigger speed
- Flash range is up to 60 ft.
- Photo and Video (30sec) capabilities
- Up to 64 GB SDHC Card (not included)
- External battery port (for use with EBX)
- Uses 8 AA-Cell batteries (not included)
Regular Price: $99.93
Special Price: $69.95
- Infrared LED flash for night visibility to 50'
- 2" backlit LED screen for easy programming
- Captures images and video
- Burst function, trigger delay function
- Accepts up to a 32 GB SD card
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
- Shoot through windows
- Autumn leaf camo pattern
- Weatherproof Polyester Fabric
- Light reducing black Polyurethane backing
- Steaks and high-winds tie downs
- Carry bag for easy storage
- Weight: 17lbs
- Dimensions: 58" x 58" x 65"
- Hunting Blind
- Carrying Bag
- 12 Piece Stakes
Set Up Instructions
Step 1: Remove the blind from backpack.
Step 2: Unfold the blind and let it lay flat on the ground. Ensure the fiberglass poles have not twisted or overlapped the ends of the poles.
Step 3: Pull up on the roof pull strap until the frame pops into place.
Step 4: Grasp the center pull strap of one of the walls, Lift the top of the blind and pull outward on the wall strap until the wall frame pops into place.
Step 5: Trepeat Step 4 on the remaining walls.
Step 6: Stake down the 4 corners of your completed blind.
Take Down Instructions
Step 1: Push in the center hub of one wall until it releases tension. Repeat this process on remaining walls.
Step 2: The blind will collapse after all walls have been released.
Step 3: Finally, push in the roof center hub.
Step 4. After pushing the roof center hub in, let the blind top rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise.
Step 5: Fold the corners of the blind together.
Step 6: Fold all corners together.
Step 7: Put the blind into the backpack with the hubs at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well.Learn More
The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
The most user-friendly and effective, one-piece shooting bag available. This convenient shooting bag takes the place of two. You can use the Tack Driver almost anywhere, from portable and permanent shooting benches to makeshift positions in the field.
- Self-tightening surface grips your rifle and reduces felt recoil
- Non-marring, non-slip surface will not harm your rifle's finish
- Supports almost any rifle or shotgun type
- Shoulder carrying strap included
- Available filled and unfilled
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99Product Description
Hub-style blind features shoot-thru windows made of camo netting. Each side has a large window with a split net. The triangle door provides easy access to the 65 inch tall and 59 inch wide interior, Easy set up and take down.Includes ropes, stakes carry bag and instructions Realtree APG HD.
- Hub Style Hunting Blind
- Shoot-Through Camo Netting Windows
- Triangle Door for Easy Access
- 65 Inches Tall for Stand Up Use
- Two Interior Mesh Storage Pockets
Morrell's all-new improved Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead. Swarming like an epidemic out of control all across the great U.S. and from country to country, it's hard to imagine we could improve this target, but we did. Now longer-lasting with easier arrow-removal, this target is bound to swarm unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
Morrell's Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead Target measures 20"x22"x18", making it the perfect size for home or camp use. This new improved target features our multi-layered density design, which gives the target incredible life by closing back tight, shot after shot. With the slick-coated crosslink foam, arrow-retrieval is no problem.
The target comes equipped with our E-Z Tote carrying handle and is 100-percent weatherproof. The Yellow Jacket Supreme B/H can be shot on all four sides and will stop any arrow from the heaviest-hitting bows out there. Stops all fixed-blade or mechanical broadheads. Simply put, without a doubt it’s the best target you will ever buy! Recommended for broadhead use only. Dimensions/Weight: 20”x22”x18”/17 lbs.Learn More
Need a target that performs as well as your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Super Duper Field Point Target 173. The Super Duper Field Point Target is a double sided target featuring multiple shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Super Duper Field Point Target will get you through the off-season and at the top of your game.
- Weight: 32 lbs
- 25" x 27" x 15"
- 2 Year Warranty
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- Nucleus Center for Maximum Stopping Power
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System) allowing you to shoot every inch of the Target
- Easy Arrow Removal
- 100% Weatherproof
- Stops all Hard Hitting Bows