- Solid wood construction
- Reliable quartz movement
- Magnetically latched, hinged front panel
- Holds a large handgun and other valuables
- Size: 13 1/4" tall x 9 1/2" wide x 6 1/4" deep
- Requires one AA battery (included)
Transport and protect your bow in style. Designed to accommodate modern, compact youth and ladies bows. Crafted from rugged 600-Denier Material and offering a soft-sided interior design, to ensure protection. Transport your bow with assurance, and ease.
- EZ-Load Design
- Lightweight Design
- Soft-Side Interior
- Reinforced Carry Handles
- Heavy Duty Zipper-pulls
- Crafted from Rugged 600-Denier Material
- Fits Most Ladies and Youth Compound Bows
Storage Dimensions: 36” X 17”
Base Color: Pink Camo
Trim: BlackLearn More
$24.99The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target features Morrell’s patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while the IFS - Internal Frame System - technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and is the perfect size for transporting. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Morrell’s bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. WARNING! Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target is highly contagious. If you try it once, you just might be the next person to become infected!
Dimensions: 18x18x12 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.
A new Special Series scope with rings suitable for centerfire applications. Fully Coated Optics, a generous eye relief and a variety of power configurations combined with a competitive price it makes this scope a great option for most hunting and shooting situations.
- Fully Coated Optics
- 1/4 MOA W/E Adjustments
- One Year Limited Warranty
Magnification 4-12 X Obj. Lens Diameter (mm) 40 Exit Pupil Range (mm 10.1 - 3.35 Field of View @100 Yds 25 - 10.5 Optimum Eye Relief (in) 3.0 Parallax Setting 100 Click Adjustment Value 1/4 Adjustment Range 30 - 30 Weight (ounces) 12.80
Super-realistic sculpting and taxidermy-quality eyes highlight this extreme series of decoys with unsurpassed, hand-painted detail on the head, wings, and tail feathers. Flexible polyethylene bodies make for easy packing in and out of the woods. And the unique submissive posture of the jake decoy obsoletes current full-strut decoy models and brings big toms on the run! All three decoys include the HS Strut™ patented folding stake.
These decoy models are constructed of highly durable-yet flexible-polyethylene and are hand-painted for the greatest detail possible at an affordable price. Both decoys include the HS Strut™ patented folding stake.
Used with 80240 Sneaky Pete, the realistic-looking Hottie Hen decoy, in an alert posture, brings toms on the run. With detail so lifelike it makes a male sure his territory needs defending from the not-so-subordinate jake, Hottie Hen is a key component of a successful setup.Learn More
Mean Bean CRUSH is a proprietary food plot seed mix of Lab Lab, Ebony Cow Peas and the special Hinson Forage Soybean. Ebony cowpeas will out produce standard Iron & Clay peas, and the proprietary Hinson Forage Soybean has a longer growing season than the average soybean. When browsed upon, and not allowed to flower, the Hinson soybean will continue to grow and produce tons of forage from late spring into fall. Mean Bean CRUSH by Evolved Harvest has everything Lee & Tiffany are looking for in a nutritious food plot.
Henson Forage Soybeans:
Forage Soybeans are newly developed to produce an abundant supply of the high protein legume leaves that deer will continue to eat all Summer. Unlike regular soybeans developed to produce seeds, these new Forage Soybean plants were developed to keep producing tender leaves that deer cannot resist, they just will not quit growing and can reach 8 feet tall if not eaten. One of the best things about these new Forage Soybean plants is that deer already prefer soybeans over other Summer forage crops and now these new forage varieties will stay sweet by producing new leaves spring through frost.
Lablab beans are a fast growing legume that produces tons of high protein forage, up to 27 percent. Lablab produces thousands of vines that will climb up over the rest of the food plot. Once established, it is hard for deer to overgraze even though it is one of the most highly preferred plants deer eat. Highly palatable and high in protein Lablab is an important tool in managing your deer herd.
Ideal for the warmer seasons, Cowpeas are extremely palatable for deer. This annual is drought tolerant and resilient in regrowth. As part of Mean Bean Crush, Cowpeas are more resistant to overgrazing and have increased longevity.
- Bright 2 million candle power beam
- 2 Watt Super Bright LED for maximum brightness
- Impact resistant ABS plastic housing
- Rubber bumper protects the lens when not in use
- Trigger lock keeps the light on for hands free use
- Convenient hand strap to prevent dropping the light while in use
- 110 Volt, 60 Hz AC charging adapter for home charging
- 12 Volt DC charging adapter for charging in any standard vehicle power port
- Indicator light illuminates while charging
Spotlight Use and Care
- Charge Battery before use
- Do not leave battery charging for more than 6 hours
- Never completely discharge battery
- Deep discharge will decrease battery life
- Recharge within 48 hours of discharge
- Do not operate while it is being recharged
- Never leave light unattended with the switch locked in the “ON” position.
- Risk of burns – do not touch. Risk of fire – keep away from combustible materials
- Household use only