USDA approved. Use this Food Grade silicone spray to protect metal parts on your grinders, stuffers, saws, knives, etc. No build up. Lubricates, repels water, and provides a protective coating. Complies with FDA regulations. Odorless, non-toxic, tasteless. 11 oz. can.
- Express Shipping is not available for this product.
- Cannot ship to California or out side of the 48 Continental United States.
Make a seat just about anywhere with the Bucket Swivel Seat. The 1" thick padded seat can be attached to the top of any standard 5 gallon bucket, making a comfortable seat in your blind or at your campsite. Full rotation with 360° swivel functionality makes this seat perfect for hunting, when you don't know where your prey will appear. The Big Game® 5 Gallon Bucket Swivel Seat is also full camouflage on the top.
- Easy to attach seat is usable on top of any standard 5 gallon bucket
- 1" thick cushion for a touch of comfort
- Rotates 360° for maximum visibility in a stand or blind
- Camouflage fabric for integration with other gear
- Small handle for easy attachment or portability
The broadhead packers offer safe and secure stoare for your broadheads, and other tools and accessories. Fixed blade or expandable broadheads lay flat in the Broadhead Packer Boxes. The compression in the box prevents broadhead movement, which in turn keeps the blades razor sharp and ready to hunt!Learn More
Use Whitetail Doe Urine throughout deer hunting season to lure trophy bucks into range for a clear shot. True to Code Blue's "one-deer-to-one-bottle" patented collection system, each bottle of this deer scent is the urine taken from a single whitetail doe. Deer use scent to communicate, so by using this deer urine you're piquing the interest of bucks by telling them that there is a doe in the area.
This deer urine can be used throughout whitetail deer hunting season, and is a good go-to deer scent early in the season when it's too soon to use mating scents. Because Whitetail Doe Urine is certified by an independent organization and marked with the deer's registration number, you know it's the real thing. Spread the deer urine using a scent drag, or use it to soak scent wicks to hang near your hunting stand. This versatile doe urine is a must for every hunter's arsenal of deer scents. Code Blue deer scents include a comprehensive line of everything you need for all phases of the hunting season, from deer urine to gland scents.Learn More
Internal Bag separates the urine from the pressurizing agent so there is no contamination. System allows the entire product to be dispensed. Sprays longer than traditional spray cans. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure America's #1 Buck Lure!
- Only 100% Pure Urine is dispensed
- Quieter spray won’t spook deer
- Consistent spray without “spitting”
- Sprays at any angle, even upside down
- Powerful fine mist for long range attraction
- Contains 3oz. of Tink’s #69 Doe-In-Rut®
The Mutiny is selectively engineered for higher velocity to create a flatter trajectory and increased accuracy. The advanced carbon composite design delivers greater consistency and exceptional durability. The Mutiny features Carbon Express’ unique Diamond-Coat finish that provides greater durability and a smoother, slicker surface for easy target removal.
- Predator® vanes — high-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Diamond-Coat finish — provides smoother draw and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.003" max.
- Weight tolerance: ± 2.0 grains
- Grains/Inch: 8.5
- Spine: 0.404"
- Diameter: 0.293"