Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $29.24
Quick-release buckles on the leg straps make getting in/out a cinch. The Big Game IronHide Safety Vest offers padded, adjustable shoulder straps; built-in deer drag. Includes tree belt, Lineman’s Climbing Strap, and SRD strap. One size fits most. Weight: 2 lbs. Imported. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: CR65-V.
- Quick-release buckles on the leg straps
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Built-in deer drag
- Includes tree belt, Lineman’s Climbing Strap, and SRD strap
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.54
Our economy version gambrel is a better quality gambrel than most companys' standard model. It is constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock and is fully welded. Great for hanging deer or other large game. It has an olive powder coat finish and is rated at 400 lbs.
- Constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock
- Great for hanging deer or other large game
- Rated at 400 lbs.
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $25.99
Affordability and Stability are just two reasons to use our full and alternating climbing sticks. Noted as one of the safest ways to climb with their angled step design; these are a necessity for tree climbers.
- 300 LB capacity
- Angled Steps For Easy Climbing
- Extended Tree Braces For Safe Climbing
- (5) Stick Sections
- Secured With (5) Looped Button Straps
- Certified to all TMA standards
$24.99The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target features Morrell’s patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while the IFS - Internal Frame System - technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and is the perfect size for transporting. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Morrell’s bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. WARNING! Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target is highly contagious. If you try it once, you just might be the next person to become infected!
Dimensions: 18x18x12 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $64.99
The Warrior DX is a light and easy to move stand, stable and solid with mounting system and supports, and includes the added comforts of a padded seat cushion and backrest. This stand features a padded shooting rail that flips up to open the shooting lane for an easy shot, one one-inch ratchet strap, two one-inch stabilizer straps, and an adjustbale support bar. This stand is weight rated for 300lbs and weighs only 43 lbs. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- FOOT PLATFORM: 19" Wide x 10" Deep
- SEAT SIZE: 20" Wide x 12" Deep; Flip-Up
- SEAT HEIGHT: 22"
- SHOOTING RAIL: Padded; Flips up; Adjustable
- ARMRESTS: Padded
- FASTENERS: 1-1" Ratchet Straps; 2-1" Stabilizer Straps
- SUPPORT BAR: Adjustable
- SAFETY HARNESS: One 4-pt. full-body harnesses
- STAND WEIGHT: 43 Lbs.
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 Lbs.
- MINIMUM TREE SIZE: 9" Diameter
The Stealth Cam® Reaper Digital Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The Reaper shoots 6.2 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 2GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6.2 megapixel digital image capture and adjustable resolution setting of 6.0 and 3.0 (image interpolated from 5M sensor)
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1/3/6 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 2GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card