- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave
High quality, spear tipped brass jags keep the patch perfectly in place when cleaning your barrel. A jag draped with a patch completely covers the bore for a superior job of cleaning; all jags have #8/32 threads, except shotgun sizes have #5/16-27 threads.Learn More
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
- High-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.006-inch
- Weight tolerance: ± 3.0 grains
Excellent for treating chambers, cylinders, and barrels, or use for pin point accuracy oiling.
You can use one drop exactly where you need it, without all the mess. Great for those otherwise unreachable areas with traditional applicating methods.
Next Generation of Cleaner and Barrel Maintenance is here! Environmentally Friendly and Non-Hazardous Formula leaves barrels Totally CLEAN & PROTECTED in ONE EASY STEP!
Removes: Lead, Powder, Plastic, Copper (Jacketed), and Primer Fouling
Makes gun bores and actions easier to clean.
Lubricates and Protects: Rust inhibitors and special additives soak into the metal and provide a corrosion barrier for superior rust protection.
Synthetic Synergistic Blend: Super proprietary formula lessens fouling/residue buildup with repeated use.
Here's how to use 1 Step:
1) Saturate the bore or chamber area
2) Let Penetrating Agents work and sit for 10-15 minutes.You can even let it set overnight in a gun vise if wanted.
3) Run Brush through bore/chamber area and bust fouling loose.
4) Finish with a jag and dry patches. Clean all saturation and fouling out.
No need to finish with an oil as 1 Step has rust inhibiting and corrosion protection additives!Learn More
Natural & Dependable. For non-rut hunting, Select Doe Urine™ deer scent Wildlife Research Center® is the perfect lure. A mild, non-threatening territorial attractor, this buck lure contains non-estrus doe urine that masks human scent, appeals to curiosity instinct of the buck, and then acts as a calming agent to reduce fear.Learn More
Code Red Doe Urine stimulates a buck's curiosity and draws him closer to your deer hunting stand throughout the deer hunting season. Code Red Doe Urine simulates the smell of a doe in the area. Use it to lay lure trails to your deer hunting stand, make fake scrapes and freshen up natural scrapes around your stand.
All-natural Code Red Doe Urine makes your deer hunting trips more productive. Made from only the freshest and highest-quality blended doe urine, Code Red Doe Urine gives you more deer scent for less money. Freshly blended with only natural ingredients, Code Red Doe Urine stays potent without added preservatives for a product that stays stronger longer. Never diluted with flavorings or byproducts, Code Red Doe Urine provides a stronger doe urine for deer hunting success.
Used in deer hunting bow season, Code Red Doe Urine puts the doe at ease and takes away her natural wariness by creating the illusion that there are other does in the area.Learn More