Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Bear Arms Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built with high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.
***Brand May Vary!Learn More
- 3/8" Steel Shot
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
Remington's Rem Oil is the most versatile gun oil you can buy. Advanced formula with Teflon cleans, lubricates and protects your valuable firearms so they'll keep running smoothly and looking like new. Penetrates into the smallest metal pores, then leaves a tough, long-lasting film to help reduce metal-to-metal wear. Quickly displaces even microscopic traces of water for advanced moisture resistance and rust protection. Available in bottles, aerosol cans, or 12 and 60 count wipes for a variety of different applications. Plastic bottles dispense oil one-drop at a time, especially useful when lubricating small individual parts, aerosol cans can cover large areas and wipes are great when on the go.
- Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces
- Displaces non-visible moisture from metal pores
- Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
- Exclusive Teflon formula provides thin long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly
- Fits Aluminum & Carbon Arrows
- 125 grain
- Larger Size than Regular 5/16" Bullet Point Target Points, and still fits your arrow
- 12 count
The Thunder Express® II is designed for young, beginning archers. Made from fiberglass so it's safer than wood. It includes a weighted target point to ensure proper "front of center" balance and improve performance.Learn More