Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Bear Arms Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built with high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.
***Brand May Vary!Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
Constructed of 100% soft cotton, treated with silicone to help guard against rust, dirt and scratches, the Remington Gun Sack is specifically designed to protect guns during storage or travel. 12 inch sack is the perfect size for your handgun or optics and 52 inch will fit most rifles and shotguns. Drawstring closure.
- Specifically designed to protect gun during storage or travel
- Constructed of 100% soft cotton
- Treated with silicone to help guard against rust, dirt and scratches
- Green with Remington logo
These patches are designed to patch the 4 inner most rings on a 40cm target face. In general, you shoot the middle of the target out more quickly than the rest. 1 each.
- ****Patches designed to only patch the 4 inner most rings****
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011129
- 3/8" Steel Shot
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
$2.99NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
- Ideal arrow for hunters and target archers who are looking for a tough, dependable arrow to use year round
- 19/64" (.245" ID) diameter, ideal for hunting and 3D archery
- Lightweight arrow for guys looking for speed
- Comes standard with white Bohning nocks
- Guaranteed Straightness: ± .006"
- 350 Spine (7.9 gpi)