Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Bear Arms Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built with high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.
***Brand May Vary!Learn More
Designed to ensure smooth, reliable gun function in all weather conditions, Remington Gun Cleaning Products are high-quality gun maintenance products, proven superior for cleaning, lubricating, and protecting fine firearms against corrosion and fouling over the long haul. Rem Action Degreaser and Gun Cleaner cleans firearm actions and fire-control mechanisms without disassembly. Leaving no residue behind, Rem Action degreaser dissolves used lubricants, including grease and oil, producing a clean, dry surface. Available in multiple sizes.
- Easily cleans dirt powder residue and caked-on lubricants from disassembled actions and fire-control mechanisms
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue also dissolving powder residue fouled lubricants burnt carbon deposits and gunk
- Blasts away gummy caked on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors
- Firing pin assemblies
- Trigger components and bolt recesses
- 3/8" Steel Shot
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.