Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 12" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- On average 245 F.P.S.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
Hunt in comfort, hidden from game. Great design makes this tent an essential whether you want to leave it out or take it with you from spot to spot. Sets up in less than five minutes.
This blind has 10 windows, so no matter where the animals are, you'll have a perfect spot to situate yourself for the kill. Mesh windows have camo linings that snap up in a second.
NS³ Carbon-Enhanced fabric with black coating printed with Realtree Xtra camouflage will mask scent and noise. Interior solid black.
Don't get caught by the elements or worse - by the game! Everything has been thought of with the Ameristep Brickhouse Blind, including the great price!
- Packs up in seconds into a 12"x46" black back-pack carrying case
- Transport easily, the blind only weighs 18 pounds.
- Water resistant fabric will keep you dry in rainy conditions
- Use the included stakes and high-wind tie-downs on windy days
- The perfect size no matter what your hunting method
- Even large enough for bow hunting at 75" shooting width by 67" tall.
- See-through mesh windows can be left up or opened.
Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar allows for easy sit-to-stand climbing and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique premium engineering, blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction using sound deadening (SD) technology, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms. The addition of Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo takes this classic stand from just a great stand, but one to keep you concealed in the tree as well.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Specifications Stand Weight 20 lbs. Construction Aluminum Tree Size 8-20 inches in diameter Seat Height Adjustable Seat Base Dimensions 18" W x 12" L Backrest Dimensions 12" W x 20" L Overall Dimensions 20" W x 36" L Platform Area 20" W x 28.75" L Seat Frame Size 19.75" W x 26.5" L Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
A fantastic crossbow at a great price.
Straight from the box, get this bow set up and ready to go in under an hour with the included setup tool and hex key. Stay out all day, the SA Sports Fever Recurve is lightweight at under 5 pounds. This is achieved by the use of strong but light materials. The limb is manufactured of compression fiberglass, the rear stock is made of lightweight composite, and the track is made of aluminum. The tips on this bow are interchangeable with broadheads.
Easy to carry with the padded shoulder-strap, and just the right size at 31" length with a 26.5" string length. As you stalk your prey, fix your 4x32 illuminated scope on the adjustable weaver style scope mount on your target. You'll see them, but they won't see you! The entire body is camouflauged. Always play it safe. Ambitextrous selector, auto safety, and included ambidextrous rear stock eye protection.
When you're on the hunt ready to strike, pull one of the four 16” 2219 Aluminum Included arrows from the quick-detach quiver. This crossbow packs plenty of punch with velocity up to 250 feet per second.
Whether you're a season archer or a beginner, such a well designed crossbow at this affordable price won't disappoint.
- Fever recurve 175 lb crossbow
- Padded shoulder strap
- 4- 16" aluminum arrows
- 4 X 32 Illuminated scope
- Quck detach quiver
- Universal cocking rope INCLUDED!
Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $69.98
The Wildgame Innovations Cloak 7MP Game Camera is designed to be easy to setup and easy to use. This camera captures clearer images and videos with 7MP images and 480P videos.
- 50 Foot Infrared Flash Range
- 1 Second Trigger Speed
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life or 30,000 Images
- Takes 8 AA Batteries (Batteries Included)
- Comes with an 8GB SD Card
- Images Display: Time, Date, Moon Phase and Photo Count
- Day and Night Video and Image Capability
- Picture Resolution: 7MP
- Video Resolution: 480P
- Flash: Up to 50 Feet - 18 High Intensity IR LED's
- Sensor: Up to 60 Feet - Passive Infrared Sensor
- Image Format: JPEG - Digital Stills / AVI - Digital Video
- Memory: Up to 32GB SD Card
- LCD Screen Displays: Time, Date, Camera Settings, Photo Count and Battery Life
- 2 Bungee Cords Included for Easy Mounting
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Padded, Flip-Back Shooting Rail
- Wide Foot Platform
Specifications Height 18' Foot Platform 36.5" W x 12.5" D Seat 38" W x 12" D Stand Weight 53 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Construction Steel Ladder Sections 3 x Single Rail Seat Height 17" Fasteners One 1" Ratchet Strap, Two 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness Two Full-Body Fall Arrest Systems Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
The Doghouse Blind is Ameristep’s original and most popular Ground Blind. The Doghouse continues to dominate and lead the way in Ground Blind performance. Ideal for Firearm and Bow Hunting and great for Photographers. Low profile design allows the hunter to add a completely new level and dimension to their hunting experience.
- Durashell with Shadow Guard Interior
- Edge ReLeaf
- Tree Stand Compatible (Kit Not Included)
- Window tie-downs
- Shoot-through mesh
- Stakes & High Wind Tie-Downs
- Backpack carrying case
- Weighs approx. 14 pounds
- Waterproof outer shell with 7 shoot-through mesh windows and zippered window curtains
Open dimensions: 60 x 60 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
Folded Pack dimensions: 24 inch diameter x 2 inches thickLearn More
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The Stealth Cam® TK24 Infrared Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The TK24 shoots 6.0 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 4GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6 megapixel digital image capture
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Durable weather resistant housing
- External LCD status display
- USB output
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 4GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
- Digital Trail Camera
- 4GB SD Memory Card
- 8 'AA' Batteries
- Mounting Strap
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body. Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.
**This item is a deer decoy, not a target.