Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 16" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- 265 F.P.S. depending on arrow weight.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Don’t let your daughters be left out of the action, this youth compound bow set is specifically designed and geared to fill the needs of the girls in your archery shooting family. With it’s striking pink camo finish and full featured performance and accessories, it makes the perfect gift for the little girl in your life.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass SightPin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
A full-featured crossbow upgraded for 2012 with an all-new, power-tuned assembly. CNC-machined risers and pockets for superior strength and quality. Cored, semi-skeletal stock reduces weight without compromising strength, resulting in a lightweight and powerful crossbow.
The ACU-52™ rope-cocking system makes reloading a breeze, and retracts automatically when not in use. Ambidextrous safety for right- and left-hand shooters. Powertouch™ trigger with a smooth, quiet 3-1/2-lb. pull. DFI™ dry-fire inhibitor. Integrated swivel studs for easy attachment of included sling. 3x scope provides accuracy at long ranges.
- 315-fps bolt speed for flat-shooting precision
- Harder-hitting performance from HL limbs and HP cams
- Super-lightweight, cored semi-skeletal stock
- Rope-cocking system for quick and easy reload
Speed up to 315 fps Power Stroke 12.25" Draw Weight 180 lbs Length 38" Width 25.25" Weight 7 lbs. Camo Pattern MOBU Infinity
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
The Silent Strike Rex Compound 40/55 Pink Bow Package CO-029PCS is field ready and designed for women who are serious about hunting!! The Rex Bow has an adjustable draw length and draw weight.This bow comes equipped with durable fiberglass composite limbs and a slide modules system.
- Durable Fiberglass Composite Limbs
- Aluminum Alloy Riser with Anti-Slippery Grip Sets
- CNC Machined Cams. Slide Modules System
- BCY 8125 High Quality Shooting. Split Strings
- Ready to Use!
- 2 - Assembled String Silencers
- 1 - Assembled 3-Pin Fiber Optics Composite Bow Sight
- 1 - Assembled Capture Arrow Rest
- 1 - 3 Arrow Quiver
- 2 - Aluminum Arrows
- Axle to Axle - 28 Inches
- Brace Height - 7-1/4 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Length - 20 Inches to 29 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Weight up to 55 Pounds
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
Stealth Cam P12 6 MP Trail Camera
For crisp pictures of illusive wildlife, the Stealth Cam P12 6MP Trail Camera captures 6MP photos and up to 15-second videos. 12 IR emitters reach up to 40 ft. and won't spook nighttime game. Rapid-fire burst mode takes up to six photos after being triggered. Fast setup with preprogrammed or manual modes. Six-button EZ programming. External LCD display. Five- to 59-second and one- to 60-minute recovery timeout. Time, date and moon-phase stamps. Mini USB port. Accepts SD cards up to 32GB (not included). Uses eight AA batteries (not included). External power jack for 12-volt battery.Learn More
- Captures 6MP photos and up to 15-seconds videos
- 12 IR emitters reach up to 40 ft. and won't spook nighttime game
- Rapid-fire burst mode takes up to six photos after being triggered
- Six-button EZ programming
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 51" Tall - 3 inches larger that Shooter Buck