These patches are designed to patch the 4 inner most rings on a 40cm target face. In general, you shoot the middle of the target out more quickly than the rest. 1 each.
- ****Patches designed to only patch the 4 inner most rings****
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011129
$2.99NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
- Ideal arrow for hunters and target archers who are looking for a tough, dependable arrow to use year round
- 19/64" (.245" ID) diameter, ideal for hunting and 3D archery
- Lightweight arrow for guys looking for speed
- Comes standard with white Bohning nocks
- Guaranteed Straightness: ± .006"
- 350 Spine (7.9 gpi)
Tight woven and resistent to burning. Brings out the most in accuracy. .015 thickness. Qty 100.Learn More
- Fits .22-.270 Cal. 100 Count Patches
- 11/8" Square 100 Count Patches
American Cotton & American Design come together to form the best patch in the world! High thread count with tightly woven material along with our double napped on both sides creates a superior cleaning patch that have become known worldwide for their unparalleled cleaning ability. Often imitated, never duplicated!!
The fact is well-known that nothing surpasses 100% COTTON FLANNEL FABRIC for purposes of absorbing foreign matter and residue, and in turn carry it through the BORE with the LEAST amount of abrasive contact to the barrel’s rifling.Learn More
Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Brush
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type) Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with several world records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life.
American Standard #8-32 thread.Learn More