- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
The liquid clothing wash is a really good unscented formula for hunters who prefer a liquid instead of a powder. It is a different formula from the powder. The product really works great at cleaning and removing human odor. It is also a high effieciency formula that rinses very clean and contains no U.V. brighteners.Learn More
- Allen Precision Field Points And Bullet Points Are Made To Ammunition Standards For Thread Size, Weight And Dimensions
- Precision machined steel point
- Durable finish
- Consistent weight
- Designed for easy removal from today's foam targets
- Designed for easton, axis, and other narrow tube shafts
- 12 per pack
Remington's Brite Bore, used on all fine rifles, shotguns, and handguns quickly removes all types of bore and choke tube fouling without any strong, offensive odor. With no-leak cap design and containing no CFC's, Brite Bore removes copper, lead and plastic-wad deposits and dissolves carbon and powder fouling, cleaning choke tubes, revolver cylinders, and chambers for almost any gun in your arsenal.
- Dissolves carbon and powder fouling removes copper lead and plastic deposits
- Handy size for field range use
- Low odor; contains no CFC's