Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $17.99
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
With a rugged look and solid protection for the beginning sportsman this case carries a single rifle with high-mount 50mm scope. SE Series cases feature contoured recessed latches padlock tabs for added security and strong rigid ribbed construction.
- Recessed handle
- Pad lockable
- Steel hinge pins for added durability
- Carries a single rifle with high-mount 50mm scopes
- 48.375" X 3.375" X 11"
The Venture Outdoors Realtree Campsite Floor Mat is great for tents, campsites, cabins, tree stands, truck beds, and more! It is infused with Microban technology for a cleaner, fresher surface. Microban fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew. This roll up floor mat is lightweight, portable, and can be used anywhere.
- Water resistant
- Shock absorbing
- Easy to clean
- Cut to fit
- Protected with Microban
- Realtree heat transfer graphics
Size 46" x 93" Weight 60.8 oz. Thickness 0.3" (7 mm)
Need to replace the cover for your Super Mag Classic Field Point Target? Morrell's replacement covers give new life to the shooting experience.
- Dimensions: 23" x 12" x 25"
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $21.98The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target features Morrell’s patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while the IFS - Internal Frame System - technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and is the perfect size for transporting. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Morrell’s bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. WARNING! Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target is highly contagious. If you try it once, you just might be the next person to become infected!
Dimensions: 18x18x12 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.
Need to replace the cover for your Outdoor Range Target? Morrell's replacement covers give new life to the shooting experience.
Dimensions: 29" X 31" X 14"Learn More
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Over-Under Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols by utilizing the wasted space underneath the shelf and displays a gun above the shelf as well. The spot above the shelf is great for guns with scopes. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Over-Under Handgun Hangers, guns are easier to access and make a nice presentation. Designed and made by Gun Storage Solutions.
- For guns with an overall length of 10" or shorter.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 7/8" thick.
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product. Shelf must be at least 11" deep to use this product.Learn More
Honey Hole is a mixture of 4 unique varieties of Brassicas, which include 3 varieties of Rape, and 2 varieties of Turnips. Honey Hole is an ideal plot for the fall and winter. After the first frost the plants go from bitter to sweet and the deer love them!! Honey Hole is best planted in late summer or early fall. Because these plants will thrive with little or no tilling, anyone can create their own "Honey Hole." Recommended fertilizer is 19-19-19 or 15-15-15 at 300lbs. per acre. pH should be between 5.5-6.5.Learn More