- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols by utilizing the wasted space underneath the shelf. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Handgun Hangers, guns are easier to access and make a nice presentation. Designed and made by Gun Storage Solutions.
- For guns with an overall length of 10" or shorter.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick.
- Vinyl Coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product. Shelf must be at least 10.5" deep to use this product.Learn More
Need to replace the cover for your Outdoor Range Target? Morrell's replacement covers give new life to the shooting experience.
Dimensions: 29" X 31" X 14"Learn More
Evolve 3D ESP® Field Spray, a bio-engineered formula that prevents and terminates a broad spectrum of odor – human body, smoke, gas, and other contaminant odors. It is the last line of defense against any alarming contaminant scents a hunter may acquire before and during the hunt.
The 64 oz bottle comes with an 12 oz sprayer bottle. Shake well before using.Learn More
Honey Hole is a mixture of 4 unique varieties of Brassicas, which include 3 varieties of Rape, and 2 varieties of Turnips. Honey Hole is an ideal plot for the fall and winter. After the first frost the plants go from bitter to sweet and the deer love them!! Honey Hole is best planted in late summer or early fall. Because these plants will thrive with little or no tilling, anyone can create their own "Honey Hole." Recommended fertilizer is 19-19-19 or 15-15-15 at 300lbs. per acre. pH should be between 5.5-6.5.Learn More
Replacement 12 volt battery for Wildgame Innovations feeders.Learn More
Buck’n Oats is a forage oats food plot mix with the bonus of high protein, faster growing Chicory. Buck’n Oats is more cold and drought resistant to provide longer lasting forage. Plant in spring or fall in most areas to attract and supplement your deer herd’s nutrition.
Sweeter and more tender than plain oats, Forage Oats produces forage that deer love the whole season. These highly palatable forage oats are higher in protein, and more digestible than other forage grains. Forage Oats are more cold and drought resistant so the forage is available during normal stress periods for wildlife. These oats are easy to establish. Deer begin eating them just days after planting and continue eating them throughout the fall/winter season. Forage Oats will also provide additional forage in the spring in northern climates.
BONUS MIX Forage Chicory:Learn More
By adding select fast growing, cold tolerant chicory plants, Buck’n Oats gives you a true Bonus. The added chicory will provide more nutrition and more attraction to your food plot than just oats. Chicory plants are packed with protein and minerals that your deer are in search of to supply the energy they need during stress seasons. The chicory varieties selected for Buck’n Oats are faster growing and winter hardy to make sure that they are available quickly and endure through stressful climates.
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)