This Field Logic Shooter Buck 3-D Archery Target is lifelike and durable. The 3-D archery target has a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets on the market. This lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables.
This Field Logic Shooter target is a 125" Pope & Young rack, has lifelike detail and the 31" shoulder height gives it the look of a real buck. The legs are removable for easy storage. The 3-D archery target is made of weather-resistant construction. Ground stakes are included to keep the target in place, and giving it great stability.
The size and construction of this 3-D archery target will help prepare you for when a real buck is in your sights. This Field Logic Shooter target is great for beginners to practice shooting at the real thing, and make them feel more comfortable when it is time to go after the real thing. Even those more experienced will find that practicing with this target, will help with their aim and precision, when it is time to go out and hunt for that next big buck.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 48" tall
- Ground stakes included
- The faux fur tail with wire frame is pose-able and moves in the wind
- Simulate captured prey by attaching a white rag or rabbit pelt to the snout to elicit an instinctive response from approaching coyotes
- The Lone Howler's bungee leg system allows the decoy to be easily transported and placed in sitting or laying position
Need a target that performs as well as your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Super Duper Field Point Target 173. The Super Duper Field Point Target is a double sided target featuring multiple shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Super Duper Field Point Target will get you through the off-season and at the top of your game.
- Weight: 32 lbs
- 25" x 27" x 15"
- 2 Year Warranty
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- Nucleus Center for Maximum Stopping Power
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System) allowing you to shoot every inch of the Target
- Easy Arrow Removal
- 100% Weatherproof
- Stops all Hard Hitting Bows
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
The Stealth Cam® Reaper Digital Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The Reaper shoots 6.2 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 2GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6.2 megapixel digital image capture and adjustable resolution setting of 6.0 and 3.0 (image interpolated from 5M sensor)
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1/3/6 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 2GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
Morrell's all-new improved Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead. Swarming like an epidemic out of control all across the great U.S. and from country to country, it's hard to imagine we could improve this target, but we did. Now longer-lasting with easier arrow-removal, this target is bound to swarm unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
Morrell's Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead Target measures 20"x22"x18", making it the perfect size for home or camp use. This new improved target features our multi-layered density design, which gives the target incredible life by closing back tight, shot after shot. With the slick-coated crosslink foam, arrow-retrieval is no problem.
The target comes equipped with our E-Z Tote carrying handle and is 100-percent weatherproof. The Yellow Jacket Supreme B/H can be shot on all four sides and will stop any arrow from the heaviest-hitting bows out there. Stops all fixed-blade or mechanical broadheads. Simply put, without a doubt it’s the best target you will ever buy! Recommended for broadhead use only. Dimensions/Weight: 20”x22”x18”/17 lbs.Learn More
- Built of durable 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent and Duravax™ abrasion-resistant base
- Accessories pocket to store shells and other equipment
- Padded and lined to protect contents inside
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- 52" x 7.1875" x 2.5"
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $62.99
Designed to protect your prized firearm without slowing you down, the 42&34; Shock Rifle Case provides professional protection in a highly mobile frame. A ruggedized 600D polyester outer shell repels moisture and abrasions, while a fully padded 300D polyester interior keeps your firearm safe and dry. The adjustable shoulder strap can be converted to backpack carry mode in seconds, while internal rifle retention straps and locking zippers keep the main compartment snug and secure. Additional features include an ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification and overt 5.11 branding throughout.
- Lightweight, professional, affordable
- Highly mobile design
- Fully padded interior
- Integrated rifle retention straps
- Locking main compartment zippers
- Holds one 42&34; rifle
- 600D polyester exterior
- 300D padded polyester interior
- ID window and WriteBar for easy ID
- Overt 5.11 branding