Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar allows for easy sit-to-stand climbing and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique premium engineering, blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction using sound deadening (SD) technology, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms. The addition of Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo takes this classic stand from just a great stand, but one to keep you concealed in the tree as well.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Specifications Stand Weight 20 lbs. Construction Aluminum Tree Size 8-20 inches in diameter Seat Height Adjustable Seat Base Dimensions 18" W x 12" L Backrest Dimensions 12" W x 20" L Overall Dimensions 20" W x 36" L Platform Area 20" W x 28.75" L Seat Frame Size 19.75" W x 26.5" L Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $261.35
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
A fantastic crossbow at a great price.
Straight from the box, get this bow set up and ready to go in under an hour with the included setup tool and hex key. Stay out all day, the SA Sports Fever Recurve is lightweight at under 5 pounds. This is achieved by the use of strong but light materials. The limb is manufactured of compression fiberglass, the rear stock is made of lightweight composite, and the track is made of aluminum. The tips on this bow are interchangeable with broadheads.
Easy to carry with the padded shoulder-strap, and just the right size at 31" length with a 26.5" string length. As you stalk your prey, fix your 4x32 illuminated scope on the adjustable weaver style scope mount on your target. You'll see them, but they won't see you! The entire body is camouflauged. Always play it safe. Ambitextrous selector, auto safety, and included ambidextrous rear stock eye protection.
When you're on the hunt ready to strike, pull one of the four 16” 2219 Aluminum Included arrows from the quick-detach quiver. This crossbow packs plenty of punch with velocity up to 250 feet per second.
Whether you're a season archer or a beginner, such a well designed crossbow at this affordable price won't disappoint.
- Fever recurve 175 lb crossbow
- Padded shoulder strap
- 4- 16" aluminum arrows
- 4 X 32 Illuminated scope
- Quck detach quiver
- Universal cocking rope INCLUDED!
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body. Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.
**This item is a deer decoy, not a target.
The Invader G3 is a total makeover of its wildly successful predecessor, the Invader HP. With features and innovations that make it the premiere performer at its price level, it is the safest, lightest, narrowest, and fastest Wicked Ridge Invader model to date.
- 330-fps bolt speed for flat-shooting precision
- Super-lightweight, cored semi-skeletal stock
- Rope-cocking system for quick and easy reload
- TenPoint 3x Multi-Line Scope
- ACU-52 Integrated, Self-Retracting Rope-Cocking System
- Wicked Ridge Instant-Detach 3-Arrow Quiver
- 3 Wicked Ridge Carbon Arrows with 100-grain practice points
Speed up to 330 fps Power Stroke 13.5" Draw Weight 165 lbs Length (w/stirrup) 37.75" Width Axle-to-Axle (uncocked/cocked) 22.6" / 19" Weight (w/o accessories) 6.6 lbs. Camo Pattern Mossy Oak
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. In the Grizzly 75 ice will last up to 10 days.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Moldel-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high
- Interior measures 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- Weighs 33 pounds empty
This spacious, two-person ladderstand provides a comfortable, solid, elevated hunting experience for any duo. The included padded shooting rail will aid any gun hunter by providing a steady shot, but is designed to flip back for a clear shooting line for bow hunters. The Partner features welded steel construction with sleeved single rail ladder sections and extreme fastening system including two ratchet straps and two stabilizer straps for a safe and stable hunting experience. Holding a weight of 75 Lbs., The Partner boasts a 500 Lb. weight rating, safely holding a hunting team of two. Included are two TMA-Certified full body harnesses.
- Fiber Guard Powder Coated Steel provides No-Slip Grip and Protects against the Elements
- Flex-Tek Zero Gravity seat design is Ultra Lite and Durable, Contours to legs for comfort
- (3) Single Rail Bolted Ladder Sections
- Padded Armrests
Specifications Construction Steel Height 17' to Shooting Rail Stand Weight 75 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Foot Platform 40" W x 33" D; Expanded D-Force Metal Seat 37" W x 18" D Seat Height 20" Backrest 37" W x 18" H Shooting Rail Padded, Flips Back Fasteners (2) 1" Ratchet Straps; (2) 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness (2) 4 pt FBH Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Undead Fred, a life-like zombie 3D target is sure to be a hit with archers of all ages. This hand-sculpted target is made with self-healing foam to stand up to numerous shots. For archery practice only. 26" H x 18" W
Dimensions 26" H x 18" W Product Category 3D Targets
Arrow Tip Broadhead
Bow Speed 300 - 350
The SPYPOINT HD-7 infrared trail camera captures 7-megapixel color photos by day and black-and-white at night and High Definition (HD) video with sound. The HD-7 camera uses high-power LEDs to take images in stunning clarity.
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 4 pictures per detection
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Infrared LED's
- Sleek camo exterior allows it to blend into its surroundings
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- Uses 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Type of LEDs Infrared Photo 7 MP LEDs 46 LEDs Viewing Screen No Sound Recording Yes Video HD (720p) REMOS compatible No Time-Lapse Mode No Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode No Adjustable Operation Period No Adjustable Distance Detenction Sensor 5 to 65 ft Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D Solar Panel Compatible Yes