- 5 Ounces of 100% natural Doe Estrus Urine in an aerosol can; can be sprayed intermittently or locked down to disperse entire contents. Great for use during the pre rut and rut to bring out sexual breeding behavior in mature bucks.
- Product has a 3 year shelf life; UV light or oxygen cannot penetrate the can which would normally cause urine to degrade or go bad
- Custom nozzle atomizes 1 drop of urine into 3000 particles enabling it to travel great distances downwind to the animals nose
- Scent sticks to everything it comes in contact with such as leaves, trees, logs, grass, and crops leaving a natural scent trail right back to the source
- 5 ounces of Doe Estrus Urine priced the same as most competitors 1 ounce containers
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
Hunters will always be ready in the field with the Field Dressing Gloves Combo Pack. The pack includes 6 pair of short latex gloves and 6 pairs of shoulder-length poly gloves in a poly bag.Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.59
Our economy version gambrel is a better quality gambrel than most companys' standard model. It is constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock and is fully welded. Great for hanging deer or other large game. It has an olive powder coat finish and is rated at 400 lbs.
- Constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock
- Great for hanging deer or other large game
- Rated at 400 lbs.
Cornfused? is a highly concentrated corn scent attractant, made with no food ingredients. Cornfused? is legal in all states. It is easy to transport and with the flip top lid, it's even easier to apply. Flip open the cap and squirt generously around your stand or shooting area. The aroma will drift down wind and begin drawing 'em in. Cornfused? not only works in the fall when you are trying to draw them in to a new stand set, but is also perfect to put in front of a game camera year round. The scent not only gets them close it also stimulates their desire to eat and can help create a new travel corridor. Take advantage of a bushel of corn in a single bottle, and keep them confused with Cornfused?Learn More
Use Whitetail Doe Urine throughout deer hunting season to lure trophy bucks into range for a clear shot. True to Code Blue's "one-deer-to-one-bottle" patented collection system, each bottle of this deer scent is the urine taken from a single whitetail doe. Deer use scent to communicate, so by using this deer urine you're piquing the interest of bucks by telling them that there is a doe in the area.
This deer urine can be used throughout whitetail deer hunting season, and is a good go-to deer scent early in the season when it's too soon to use mating scents. Because Whitetail Doe Urine is certified by an independent organization and marked with the deer's registration number, you know it's the real thing. Spread the deer urine using a scent drag, or use it to soak scent wicks to hang near your hunting stand. This versatile doe urine is a must for every hunter's arsenal of deer scents. Code Blue deer scents include a comprehensive line of everything you need for all phases of the hunting season, from deer urine to gland scents.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.98
Special Price: $8.98
- Camo Print
- Sturdy Metal Legs
- Compact for Easy Storage
Real crushed apples with the top deer grains that deer love to eat in one super attractant. This super-concentrated blend is packed with Alfalfa, roasted soybeans, peanut meal, oats, and the right vitamins and minerals.
- Super-concentrated blend
- Real crushed apples
- Roasted soybeans, peanut meal, oats, and the right vitamins and minerals
- Powerful deer trail mix
- designed with unheard of drawing power