The MK-45 crossbow pistol boasts a pistol-style, fiberglass body for a sure grip. It has an adjustable cock level and comes with 3 arrows.
- Pistol Style Fiberglass Body Crossbow
- 5 Lb Draw w/ Adjustable Cock Level
- Includes 3 Bolts
- Designed for plain barrel shotguns.
- Easy installation.
- Extremely low profile.
- Ultra-tough construction.
- Fiber diameter is .078".
- Endorsed by Duck’s Unlimited.
Rack Rock CRUSH is 100 percent all natural.
- This mineral rock supplement is also a powerful attractant that provides the four essential minerals – calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and sodium.
- Rack Rock CRUSH also has other trace minerals which are vital to assist in bone and antler growth, helping develop that trophy whitetail.
- Rack Rock CRUSH gives the right combination for improved muscle development, digestion and reproduction.
- Rack Rock CRUSH is an effective and efficient way to provide all the necessary mineral nutrition that deer lack and crave in their daily diet.
Morrell's Indoor Range target has been a mainstay for hundreds of pro shops all across the U.S. Using their patented multi-layered design with a double portion of the floating center, the indoor range cube is power packed to stop arrows for thousands of shots.
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 24"
- Target Type: Bag
- Broadhead/Field Point: Field Point
- Material: cloth layers with nylon cover
The Forage Brassicas in ShotPlot are the most palatable and nutritious forage plants in the world. ShotPlot creates a food plot quickly by growing over 24 inches tall in 45 days. Once mature, deer will begin devouring it as the plants surge with new growth to replace the consumed leaves. ShotPlot is the perfect annual food plot to attract your deer
Coverage: 5 lbs plants 1 acre; 43,560 sq ft or 48 yards by 100 yards (approx 1 football field)
Planting Times: The forage brassicas in ShotPlot are cool season annual forage plants that can be planted in both the Spring and Fall.
Seeds in ShotPlot...
Forage Brassicas:Learn More
The best yielding New Zealand forage brassicas, including rape and turnip varieties, blended together in ShotPlot to deliver the highest levels of protein and mineral content of any annual forage crop available on the market today... up to 38% protein. By blending brassica varieties, this mixture has been adapted to an extremely wide range of soils and weather conditions and will provide both abundant large-leaf and root forage into the winter months. Average mature plant height is 24 inches tall. These forage brassicas have been selected to begin maturing in about 45 days. Once mature, they begin fixing more sugars in their leaves and become a huge attractant to deer. As the sugars are fixed in the leaves the protein begins to increase and deer begin to forage heavily on the leaves to get the nutrients that they need. Cold weather will also jump start ShotPlot to increase the sugar content in it’s leaves.
Just clip these decoys around you in the trees, on fences, or wherever and start hunting! Heavy duty clip for secure mounting, realistic body detail and coloration makes these decoys appear authentic and really draws doves in. Comes four to a pack.Learn More
This Anti-Odor™, unscented formula attacks human odor. It's gentle on you and murder on human scent. It is so effective, that even fishermen have reported how effective it is to wash their hands with, after cleaning fish. Great for washing and showering before the hunt.Learn More
Need to replace the cover for your Yellow Jacket Supreme II Field Point Target? Morrell's replacement covers give new life to the shooting experience.
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 23" x 25" x 12"
Hand-crafted from a soft, premium Cowhide; shooting glove features a three-finger design, reinforced tips and an adjustable Velcro strap to provide a comfortable, snug-fit. Sleek design allows for improved sensitivity, and ensures a smooth-release. Long-lasting, and built for the hunt.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Fits right and left hand
- Sizes: XS - XL
- Also Available in Tan!