The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Morrell's new and improved Yellow Jacket Supreme Field Point. As we said before, it's like something out an Alfred Hitchcock movie. Morrell's Yellow Jackets have swarmed across this great nation like an epidemic without a cure.
The Yellow Jacket Supreme Field Point features our patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while our IFS (Internal Frame System) technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. Comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and at 23"x25"x12", it’s the perfect target for transporting. The Yellow Jacket Supreme F/P is an X-Tended Life target, which allows it to last and last with the addition of a new cover. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Our bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. After being voted the #1 target for 15 years in a row, our reputation speaks for itself.
- Dimensions: 23” x 25” x 12”
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Transport and protect your bow in style. Designed to accommodate modern, compact youth and ladies bows. Crafted from rugged 600-Denier Material and offering a soft-sided interior design, to ensure protection. Transport your bow with assurance, and ease.
- EZ-Load Design
- Lightweight Design
- Soft-Side Interior
- Reinforced Carry Handles
- Heavy Duty Zipper-pulls
- Crafted from Rugged 600-Denier Material
- Fits Most Ladies and Youth Compound Bows
Storage Dimensions: 36” X 17”
Base Color: Pink Camo
Trim: BlackLearn More
- 38" Rifle / Shotgun / BB Gun Case
- Padded 7.5"
- Scope Height Full Zipper
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
This 6-foot coiled cable protects your tree stand. The self-contained lock is easy to get around a tree.Learn More