- Camo Print
- Sturdy Metal Legs
- Compact for Easy Storage
Estrus™ Bleats tell bucks that a doe is ready to breed. Whitetail, Blacktail, and Mule Deer can all respond quickly and dramatically to the "quivering" doe Estrus™ Bleat produced by "THE Original CAN®". This is, by far, the best call we know of to call in bucks during the pre-rut, rut, and post-rut. Perfect for Whitetail, Blacktail and Mule Deer.
- Reproduces the Estrus™ Bleat of a doe
- Estrus™ Bleats for pre-rut, rut and post-rut hunting
- Size: 20 in.
- Keep your bow organized and within easy reach
- Installation: easily screws into tree with added support
- Hook is vinyl coated and large enough to handle virtually any bow
- Arm pivots open allowing any desired position
- Support leg has teeth to lock onto tree for extreme strength
- Compact and lightweight for easy backpacking and storage
- Easy, quiet access to all accessories and bow
- Assembly: No tools required
The Thunder Express® II is designed for young, beginning archers. Made from fiberglass so it's safer than wood. It includes a weighted target point to ensure proper "front of center" balance and improve performance.Learn More
Oversized for Durability and Added Cleaning POWER!
Construction consists of a Brass Core with Bronze Bristles and a looped end. This Benchrest high quality type of construction makes it the finest brush available for shotguns.
Standard American Shotgun #5/16-27 thread.Learn More
Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Brush
Brass Core and Bronze Bristles (Benchrest Type) Designed for competition shooters to withstand frequent use. Construction consists of a high quality brass core and coupling with bronze bristles. Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality Brush has been used for many years with several world records to its credit. This bore brush is exceptional for bore cleaning with superior cleaning ability and it will not harm the bore. All Pro-Shot Benchrest Bore Cleaning Brushes have a specific size for each caliber with each brush being oversized for extended life.
American Standard #8-32 thread.Learn More