Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Plano Molding 1312 Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built and Made in the U.S.A, consisting of a high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.Learn More
- High-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.006-inch
- Weight tolerance: ± 3.0 grains
$2.99NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
- Ideal arrow for hunters and target archers who are looking for a tough, dependable arrow to use year round
- 19/64" (.245" ID) diameter, ideal for hunting and 3D archery
- Lighweight arrow for guys looking for speed
- Comes standard with white Bohning nocks
- Guaranteed Straightness: ± .006"
- 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (7.9 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi)
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.54
Our economy version gambrel is a better quality gambrel than most companys' standard model. It is constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock and is fully welded. Great for hanging deer or other large game. It has an olive powder coat finish and is rated at 400 lbs.
- Constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock
- Great for hanging deer or other large game
- Rated at 400 lbs.
The Thunder Express® II is designed for young, beginning archers. Made from fiberglass so it's safer than wood. It includes a weighted target point to ensure proper "front of center" balance and improve performance. Features a cool blue swirl design.Learn More
They add a subtle scent of the forest floor to your hunting clothes while drying and at the same time help prevent static build-up from attracting lint and hair that may contain odors. Softens hunting clothes to keep them quiet.Learn More
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More