This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $16.98
The Silent Strike crossbow pistol is the perfect addition for any archery fan. This crossbow pistol has an 80 pound draw weight and it cocks itself! You don't have to pull back the ammo every time you want to shoot, which we all know, can be a pain and also dangerous. There is also an auto safety feature that kicks in when cocking the crossbow so you can increase your safety this year. Unlike other crossbows, this one is light weight and can be easily carried with one hand for increased mobility. Whether you are out hunting for your trophy catch this year, or on your property shooting target practice, the Silent Strike crossbow pistol is perfect. So get your Silent Strike crossbow pistol and add to your collection or just experience the joys of shooting. Be incredibly accurate and safe at the same time with the Silent Strike crossbow pistol.
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
If you are looking for a new spotlight you have come to the right place! Rural King's LED rechargeable camo spotlight is the real deal. With the light power of 2 million candles, yes we said 2 million candles, you will be able to see it all. Pull out your new camo spotlight and view anything your heart desires in the dark. Whether you are navigating your property at night, or working on a project outdoors, this spotlight is perfect. Relying only on moonlight in the country outdoors can make things difficult to see. Well, not anymore! This spotlight is also rechargeable so you don't have to hassle with buying new batteries or a dim light, ever! Just plug it into the wall in your house, or even the charging port in your car. Product features are as follows:
- Super bright 3 watt LED technology
- Convenient hand strap
- Equipped with a lens protection collar
- Convenient "lock on" switch
- Durable ABS case with camouflage finish
- Fully charged in 8 hours
- 110 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC chargers included
- 110 Volt 60 Hz charger for charging at home
- 12 Volt DC charger that fits any standard vehicle power port for charging on the go!
So don't be left in the dark anymore. Get your LED rechargeable camo spotlight today and start lighting up the world.Learn More
- Five phospor bronze brushes to fit .22 Caliber .30 Caliber .38 Caliber Pistol 20 gauge 12 gauge
- Wooden carrying case
- 2 pc aluminum rods
- Universal handle
- Universal handle adapter
- Wire brushes
- Brass adapters for brushes and mops
- Slotted plastic patch holders and patches
- Silicone Cleaning cloth
- Does not include solvent or oil
The Bear Arms 41 inch Deluxe Tactical AR Rifle Case is a convenient means of transporting and storing your valuable sporting rifle. This tactical rifle case provides excellent protection for modern sporting rifles with standard length barrels, including the AR-15, M4 carbine, M16, and more, preventing potential damage to the weapon and its mounted accessories. Bear Arms aims to keep your rifle and related supplies protected and organized. Recreational shooters, hunters, and competitive participants alike will benefit from this handy gun case.
The Bear Arms TRC-1 case features the following:
- Five separate 9x2.5 inch pockets with hook and loop closure for standard 30-round AR-15 magazines.
- One 16x8 inch all-purpose storage pouch with hook and loop closure. Storing ammunition, cleaning supplies, small targets, or other items can minimize the need for additional storage.
- A height of 11.5 inches to accommodate rifle optics. This sporting rifle case should fit most scope, red-dot, reflex sight, or other rail-mounted accessories.
An adjustable shoulder strap.Learn More
A premium blend of Forage Clovers developed for deer with the added bonus of chicory, creating the ultimate perennial clover food plot mix. ProVide Clover can be planted throughout the Spring, late Summer and Fall in most areas of the U.S.
Forage Clover:Learn More
Forage Clovers are the most highly researched crops for wildlife. ProVide Clovers yield up to 35% protein. Deer will forage on these high protein leaves to get the nutrients they need. We have selected the best annual clovers and perennial ladino type clovers based on the following criteria: highest protein, highest TDN (Total Digestible Nutrients), highest drought resistance, best reseeding qualities and superior palatability. The clover seeds in ProVide are coated and inoculated to assure that these premier clover plants fix nitrogen that the plants will use.
Forage chicory is an excellent forage plant that provides 30% protein and a burst of valuable minerals. Chicory plants have a long taproot that allows the plant to be extremely drought resistant. They are a true perennial that will survive for many years unattended. Average mature plant height is approximately 15 inches.
The Forage Brassicas in ShotPlot are the most palatable and nutritious forage plants in the world. ShotPlot creates a food plot quickly by growing over 24 inches tall in 45 days. Once mature, deer will begin devouring it as the plants surge with new growth to replace the consumed leaves. ShotPlot is the perfect annual food plot to attract your deer
Coverage: 5 lbs plants 1 acre; 43,560 sq ft or 48 yards by 100 yards (approx 1 football field)
Planting Times: The forage brassicas in ShotPlot are cool season annual forage plants that can be planted in both the Spring and Fall.
Seeds in ShotPlot...
Forage Brassicas:Learn More
The best yielding New Zealand forage brassicas, including rape and turnip varieties, blended together in ShotPlot to deliver the highest levels of protein and mineral content of any annual forage crop available on the market today... up to 38% protein. By blending brassica varieties, this mixture has been adapted to an extremely wide range of soils and weather conditions and will provide both abundant large-leaf and root forage into the winter months. Average mature plant height is 24 inches tall. These forage brassicas have been selected to begin maturing in about 45 days. Once mature, they begin fixing more sugars in their leaves and become a huge attractant to deer. As the sugars are fixed in the leaves the protein begins to increase and deer begin to forage heavily on the leaves to get the nutrients that they need. Cold weather will also jump start ShotPlot to increase the sugar content in it’s leaves.
Create a personal food plot to attract and hold deer where you want to hunt. The plants in Throw & Gro No-Till Forage can be planted without discing so that you can plant in areas not accessible to heavy equipment.
Coverage: 20 lbs plants 1 acre; 43,560 sq ft or 48 yards by 100 yards (approx 1 football field)
Planting Times: Throw & Gro contains forage plant seeds that can be planted in the Spring and Fall.
Seeds in Throw & Gro...
Forage Tetraploid Ryegrass:
Tetraploid rye-grass produces a higher quality forage with more protein and sugar content than any other ryegrass. We have selected only the best tetraploid ryegrass varieties so that you will have larger, more palatable plants that will continue to vigorously grow to provide a more nutritious food plot for your deer.
The best of the fast growing forage clovers have been selected to give your herd a reliable source of nutrition. These annual clovers grow more quickly than other clovers and have the potential to grow well over 24” in height, providing your deer herd with tons of palatable forage. These forage clovers’ consistent high level of protein (up to 35%) and their mineral content make it a forage that deer both need and prefer.
Forage Rape Brassica:Learn More
The best yielding New Zealand forage rape brassica to deliver the highest levels of protein and mineral content of any annual forage available on the market today, providing up to 38% protein. This forage rape has been adapted to an extremely wide range of soils and weather conditions and will provide abundant large-leaf forage into the winter months. Average mature plant height is 24“ tall. Once mature, they begin fixing more sugars in their leaves and become a huge attractant to deer.
Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More