This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More
- Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for your 5 lb. vertical sausage stuffer.
- This tube has very little taper and have a base with 1 9/16" diameter.
- Narrow 3/8" Stainless stuffer tube (7/16" OD)
- Fits Lem model 606 and other small sausage stuffers
- 6 3/4" long. 1 9/16 " base flange. 3/8" exit dia
The ELITE Sling features a 2" wide shoulder pad area made of 8mm thick non-slip neoprene for carrying comfort that absorbs the weight of the firearm. The ELITE Sling is constructed with superior 1" Mil-Spec type webbing and has a Thumb-Loop for safety and control. The ELITE features BRUTE 1" swivels, high strength web, Cape Buffalo grain leather, and tri-glide adjustment. The Elite is weather proof and quickly adapts to either a rifle or shotgun.
The ELITE makes an excellent inexpensive all weather hunting/shooting sling. The firearm will feel up to 54% lighter and 100% more comfortable, making the Elite the #1 Neoprene Sling on the market.Learn More
Developed using an advanced Teflon material to ensure less wear-and-tear on the slide and cable(s). Drop-away capability eliminates the need for bow press while providing quick-tuning.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Available colors: Grey, White
- 38" Rifle / Shotgun / BB Gun Case
- Padded 7.5"
- Scope Height Full Zipper
Remington Shotgun Cleaner cleans trigger groups, gas ports, choke tube threading, receivers, chambers, barrels and magazine tubes, while dissolving powder residue, fouled lubricants, burnt carbon deposits and gunk. This shotgun cleaner blasts away gummy caked-on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors, firing pin assemblies, trigger components and bolt recesses. Also works great on shotguns, rifles and handguns. Safe for polymers - will not damage magazines, gun stocks, camo finishes or grips.
- Easily cleans dirt powder residue and caked-on lubricants from disassembled actions and fire-control mechanisms
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue also dissolves powder residue fouled lubricants burnt carbon deposits and gunk
- Cleans trigger groups gas ports choke tube threading receivers chambersbarrels and magazine tubes
- Blasts away gummy caked on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors firing pin assemblies trigger components and bolt recesses
The RAZOR Sling combines razor thin heavy duty elastic, BRUTE, E-Z Detachable Swivels, high strength web and the Thumb-Loop to make the most comfortable and durable firearm sling available. The Razor is light weight, shock absorbing, quiet in the field, and safe for carrying across the back. The heavy duty elastic allows the sling to fit tight and comfortably without re-adjusting. The firearm is held securely in a safe position and frees both hands in the traditional or across the back carrying position.
The Razor goes beyond neoprene to continue the TOC tradition of revolutionizing the sling market. There is no other sling like The Razor in the marketplace.Learn More
Replacement Straps for Load Lite Ramps by Great Day Inc.Learn More