The Bear Arms 41 inch Deluxe Tactical AR Rifle Case is a convenient means of transporting and storing your valuable sporting rifle. This tactical rifle case provides excellent protection for modern sporting rifles with standard length barrels, including the AR-15, M4 carbine, M16, and more, preventing potential damage to the weapon and its mounted accessories. Bear Arms aims to keep your rifle and related supplies protected and organized. Recreational shooters, hunters, and competitive participants alike will benefit from this handy gun case.
The Bear Arms TRC-1 case features the following:
- Five separate 9x2.5 inch pockets with hook and loop closure for standard 30-round AR-15 magazines.
- One 16x8 inch all-purpose storage pouch with hook and loop closure. Storing ammunition, cleaning supplies, small targets, or other items can minimize the need for additional storage.
- A height of 11.5 inches to accommodate rifle optics. This sporting rifle case should fit most scope, red-dot, reflex sight, or other rail-mounted accessories.
An adjustable shoulder strap.Learn More
Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols by utilizing the wasted space underneath the shelf. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Handgun Hangers, guns are easier to access and make a nice presentation. Designed and made by Gun Storage Solutions.
- For guns with an overall length of 10" or shorter.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick.
- Vinyl Coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product. Shelf must be at least 10.5" deep to use this product.Learn More
This convenient, easy-to-use shooting range comes with a supply of Shoot•N•C® targets and 18" x 18" weatherproof plastic corrugated backer! The range is perfect for rifles, pistols and shotguns and has a footrest for easily pushing it into the ground to prevent turning in the wind. It’s constructed from heavy-duty welded steel, yet it’s lightweight and simple to set up. Arms pinch the corrugated for a fi rm hold; use with the flutes horizontal for easiest lateral adjustment and rigidity when shooting.
- One heavy-duty steel frame
- One 18" x 18" backboard
- 2-12" bull’s-eye targets
- 1-12" sight-in target
- 1-8" bull’s-eye target
- 1-5.5" bull’s-eye target
- 2-3" bull’s-eye targets
- 6-2" bull’s-eye targets
- 22-1" pasters
- 4-2" pasters
The Rail Pad for the Grand Slam treestand is a 20" pad for the treestand shooting rail. It has a velcro closure and is designed to reduce noise, while adding extra comfort!
- Completely waterproof fabric
- Full length custom fit for shooting rail
- Reduces stand noise and adds comfort
- Secure Velcro closures
- Highest quality padding resists deforming
- Fits climbing, hang-on, ladder and tripod stands
- Clear Cutt Camo
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
- Place them on almost any shooting surface
- Made of durable, water-resistant 600 Denier polyester
- Front shooting bag is the industry's largest (approximately 8lbs.)
- Quick-connect feature makes bag transport easy
- Front bag dimensions: 10" wide x 8 1/2" high x 6" deep, rear bag
HOW DO YOU FILL SHOOTING BAGS?
Proper filling of your shooting bag is critical for performance and durability. Most of the Caldwell bags are available both filled and unfilled. Different model bags will have slightly different filling port designs; however similar techniques can be used.
Some of the most common choices for material to fill your bag are sand and case cleaning medias like ground walnut, corn cob or synthetic. It is not recommend to use actual grain or rice as it is likely to attract rodents. We recommend ground walnut media because it provides good density, is light weight and relatively resistant to moisture. Sand works well for smaller bags but is not a good choice for large bags as it will be too heavy resulting in unnecessary stress on seams.
Once you have media selected and ready, locate the filling port on your bag. Most of the ports will be tucked under a flap or secured with hook and loop in a "closed" position. Use a funnel to pour media into the bag. If a common funnel is not available, a piece of thick paper can be rolled into a cone shape and used as a funnel. We suggest packing the media periodically during filling; this can be done with any blunt ended object. A long screwdriver with an ink pen cap or a empty brass casing taped on will work well. It is important to get the media packed densely to provide stable support for your gun. Once the bag is filled and packed, the filling port can be folded and secured in place to prevent leakage.
- Low density molded foam with a special horizontal segmentation allowing the sling to form to the shoulder
- Tacky, textured synthetic gripping surface
- Very lightweight
- Swivels included