This convenient, easy-to-use shooting range comes with a supply of Shoot•N•C® targets and 18" x 18" weatherproof plastic corrugated backer! The range is perfect for rifles, pistols and shotguns and has a footrest for easily pushing it into the ground to prevent turning in the wind. It’s constructed from heavy-duty welded steel, yet it’s lightweight and simple to set up. Arms pinch the corrugated for a fi rm hold; use with the flutes horizontal for easiest lateral adjustment and rigidity when shooting.
- One heavy-duty steel frame
- One 18" x 18" backboard
- 2-12" bull’s-eye targets
- 1-12" sight-in target
- 1-8" bull’s-eye target
- 1-5.5" bull’s-eye target
- 2-3" bull’s-eye targets
- 6-2" bull’s-eye targets
- 22-1" pasters
- 4-2" pasters
Remington Moistureguard Super Plug Protects all metals from rust and corrosion. Place or hang in gun cabinet/safe. Superior storage protection. Leaves no scent residue. 216 cubic feet of protection for up to one year.Learn More
Tink’s Power Scrape® with 2 Scrape Bomb® is a powerful synthetic buck lure designed for the entire season. Power Scrape® can be used on natural or mock scrapes to condition deer to frequently return to your stand location. This revolutionary formula is designed to capitalize on a buck’s curiosity in the early season and their drive for territorial dominance during the breeding season.
- A great size for fanny pack
- Use on natural or mock scrapes
- Conditions bucks to revisit scrapes
- Formulated to smell like an invader buck
- 4 oz
Scrape Bomb® works with the changes in temperature and barometric pressure causing it to drip only during the daylight hours.
- Lasts 4-5 days efficiently dripping the right amount
- Set multiple mock scrapes economically!
- Drips during the day. Not at night
Note: Make sure the dripper cap is on tight.Learn More
- Place them on almost any shooting surface
- Made of durable, water-resistant 600 Denier polyester
- Front shooting bag is the industry's largest (approximately 8lbs.)
- Quick-connect feature makes bag transport easy
- Front bag dimensions: 10" wide x 8 1/2" high x 6" deep, rear bag
HOW DO YOU FILL SHOOTING BAGS?
Proper filling of your shooting bag is critical for performance and durability. Most of the Caldwell bags are available both filled and unfilled. Different model bags will have slightly different filling port designs; however similar techniques can be used.
Some of the most common choices for material to fill your bag are sand and case cleaning medias like ground walnut, corn cob or synthetic. It is not recommend to use actual grain or rice as it is likely to attract rodents. We recommend ground walnut media because it provides good density, is light weight and relatively resistant to moisture. Sand works well for smaller bags but is not a good choice for large bags as it will be too heavy resulting in unnecessary stress on seams.
Once you have media selected and ready, locate the filling port on your bag. Most of the ports will be tucked under a flap or secured with hook and loop in a "closed" position. Use a funnel to pour media into the bag. If a common funnel is not available, a piece of thick paper can be rolled into a cone shape and used as a funnel. We suggest packing the media periodically during filling; this can be done with any blunt ended object. A long screwdriver with an ink pen cap or a empty brass casing taped on will work well. It is important to get the media packed densely to provide stable support for your gun. Once the bag is filled and packed, the filling port can be folded and secured in place to prevent leakage.
- Dimensions: 3'10" x 9'10"
- Built with Heavy Rip-Stop Fabric
- UV Treated
- 100% Waterproof
- Rot/Mold Resistant
- Reversible Color Combinations
- 3-D Leaf Like Foliage
- Lightweight Strong and Durable
- Quiet and Rustle Free
- Treated to Eliminate Shine/Glare
- Pliable in Extreme Temperature Ranges
- Versatile, Many Uses and Applications