Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 16" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- 265 F.P.S. depending on arrow weight.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $69.98
The Stealth Cam® TK24 Infrared Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The TK24 shoots 6.0 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 4GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6 megapixel digital image capture
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Durable weather resistant housing
- External LCD status display
- USB output
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 4GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
- Digital Trail Camera
- 4GB SD Memory Card
- 8 'AA' Batteries
- Mounting Strap
Regular Price: $34.98
Special Price: $29.99
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $67.99
The Wildgame Innovations Cloak 7MP Game Camera is designed to be easy to setup and easy to use. This camera captures clearer images and videos with 7MP images and 480P videos.
- 50 Foot Infrared Flash Range
- 1 Second Trigger Speed
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life or 30,000 Images
- Takes 8 AA Batteries (Batteries Included)
- Comes with an 8GB SD Card
- Images Display: Time, Date, Moon Phase and Photo Count
- Day and Night Video and Image Capability
- Picture Resolution: 7MP
- Video Resolution: 480P
- Flash: Up to 50 Feet - 18 High Intensity IR LED's
- Sensor: Up to 60 Feet - Passive Infrared Sensor
- Image Format: JPEG - Digital Stills / AVI - Digital Video
- Memory: Up to 32GB SD Card
- LCD Screen Displays: Time, Date, Camera Settings, Photo Count and Battery Life
- 2 Bungee Cords Included for Easy Mounting
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Ameristep Lightspeed Razor Blind is designed with a dual window system that is ideal for angle shots and can fit two hunters at the same time! This blind is easy to travel with and carry, so you can effortlessly get to the perfect spot to make your kill!
- Dual window configuration is extremely versatile
- Brush pockets allow you to add natural vegetation
- Ground skirt keeps prevents the elements and light from entering the blind
- NS3 technology reduces scent and noise and increases concealment
- Spider Hub technology ensures rugged durability
- Shadow Guard interior lining keeps you concealed
- Includes carry bag with backpack straps
- 98" front width x 60" deep x 60" tall
- Weight: 8 lbs
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 51" Tall - 3 inches larger that Shooter Buck
Alternating Step Design Climbing System
Specifications Height 20' Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces Total Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Construction Steel Fasteners One 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Padded, Flip-Back Shooting Rail
- Wide Foot Platform
Specifications Height 18' Foot Platform 36.5" W x 12.5" D Seat 38" W x 12" D Stand Weight 53 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Construction Steel Ladder Sections 3 x Single Rail Seat Height 17" Fasteners One 1" Ratchet Strap, Two 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness Two Full-Body Fall Arrest Systems Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Riding Lawnmowers have the power and the low center of gravity to be natural towing machines. With the Hi-Hitch, a regular riding mower can be transformed into one of the handiest tools ever for pulling small trailers. Whether you’re hauling off trash on a utility trailer, bringing up firewood or just positioning your ski boat in your garage, the Hi-Hitch gets the job done!
The Hi-Hitch is braced and positioned perfectly at just the right height to keep trailers level and well-balanced. With super-strong aircraft aluminum construction, the Hi-Hitch provides a lot of “horsepower” with very little weight added to the machine. Installs in easily and accepts all conventional trailer-hitch balls.
The Hi-Hitch mounts to all conventional riding lawnmowers with a minimum of drilling or modifications.Learn More