Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
- Capacity: 2 GB
- Read: up to 20 MB/s
- Write: up to 12 MB/s
- Size card (LxBxH) in inch: 81.28 x 60.96 x 5.33
- Size blister (LxB) in inch: 34.29 x 23.11
- Weight card: 2,0g
- Weight incl. blister: 17,0g
- Temperature range: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Blister package (Retail)
- 10 years warranty
Designed for super fast access when reloading in the field, the PowerBelt SpeedClip holds three loaders, each with a PowerBelt Bullet and magnum pellet charge - plus four 209 primers. Plus, it easily attaches to your gun sling, your belt or a lanyard for quick access.Learn More
Remington's Rem Oil is the most versatile gun oil you can buy. Advanced formula with Teflon cleans, lubricates and protects your valuable firearms so they'll keep running smoothly and looking like new. Penetrates into the smallest metal pores, then leaves a tough, long-lasting film to help reduce metal-to-metal wear. Quickly displaces even microscopic traces of water for advanced moisture resistance and rust protection. Available in bottles, aerosol cans, or 12 and 60 count wipes for a variety of different applications. Plastic bottles dispense oil one-drop at a time, especially useful when lubricating small individual parts, aerosol cans can cover large areas and wipes are great when on the go.
- Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces
- Displaces non-visible moisture from metal pores
- Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
- Exclusive Teflon formula provides thin long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly
Deer co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site... digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out. Available in four forms: Mix Concentrate, Ready-to-Use Liquid, Time Release Block and Sticky Sweet Gel.
1. Select Site.
2. Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4’ circle)
3. Shake Liquid Well.
4. Slowly pour entire gallon of liquid onto the cleared bare spot allowing the solution to soak the site.
- For Instant Results... Shake well then apply to a bare spot 4’ in diameter.