This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Don’t let your daughters be left out of the action, this youth compound bow set is specifically designed and geared to fill the needs of the girls in your archery shooting family. With it’s striking pink camo finish and full featured performance and accessories, it makes the perfect gift for the little girl in your life.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass SightPin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
Designed to accommodate today's modern crossbows. XB-1 Crossbow Case features quiver, and accessory compartments to provide maximum storage. Adjustable, removable carry-sling, and handle ensure ease of transportation. Raised-rear design allows for use with scoped crossbows, while double-pad construction provides superior protection in travel, and storage.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173015035
- FPS 300 compression archery target 36" x 36" x 7"
- 9 bullseyes on one side, whitetail vitals on other side.
- 6.5-oz synthetic bag.
- Ballistic filling slows arrow by compressing & absorbing energy.
- Easy 2-finger arrow removal.
- When bag is shot out, get a new bag & transfer the filling from the old bag!
- Ideal for daily practice with a 20-lb. recurve or a 3D set up to 300 fps
Stealth Cam P12 6 MP Trail Camera
For crisp pictures of illusive wildlife, the Stealth Cam P12 6MP Trail Camera captures 6MP photos and up to 15-second videos. 12 IR emitters reach up to 40 ft. and won't spook nighttime game. Rapid-fire burst mode takes up to six photos after being triggered. Fast setup with preprogrammed or manual modes. Six-button EZ programming. External LCD display. Five- to 59-second and one- to 60-minute recovery timeout. Time, date and moon-phase stamps. Mini USB port. Accepts SD cards up to 32GB (not included). Uses eight AA batteries (not included). External power jack for 12-volt battery.Learn More
- Captures 6MP photos and up to 15-seconds videos
- 12 IR emitters reach up to 40 ft. and won't spook nighttime game
- Rapid-fire burst mode takes up to six photos after being triggered
- Six-button EZ programming
The Mutiny is selectively engineered for higher velocity to create a flatter trajectory and increased accuracy. The advanced carbon composite design delivers greater consistency and exceptional durability. The Mutiny features Carbon Express’ unique Diamond-Coat finish that provides greater durability and a smoother, slicker surface for easy target removal.
- Predator® vanes — high-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Diamond-Coat finish — provides smoother draw and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Grains/Inch: 8.5
- Spine: 0.404"
- Diameter: 0.293"
- Straightness: ± 0.003" max.
- Weight tolerance: ± 2.0 grains
You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inchblade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. The Clash opens with Speedsafe assisted opening for a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done. The Clash's handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more.Learn More
You asked for a heavy duty jerky maker with a large capacity - well, here it is - HOLDS 1-1/2 POUNDSLearn More
LEM's, the original Jerky Cannon. The Jerky Cannon barrel is made of anodized aluminum. The ends of the barrel are flared to allow for easy loading and insertion of the piston. The drive is heavy duty, with plastic coated steel handle, stainless steel rod and a heavy plastic piston. The Jerky Cannon comes with 2 stainless steel nozzles - a 3/16" x1-3/16" flat jerky nozzle and a 1/2" ID round snack stick nozzle. These nozzles attach quickly with a 1/2 turn of the retaining ring. In addition, there are 2 packages of Backwoods Seasoning - 1 Original Jerky and 1 Snack Stick, each package seasons 5 pounds of ground meat. Also included is a nylon brush to make cleaning the barrel a breeze. Comes with complete directions. 1 year warranty.
- The CVA Deluxe Cleaning Kit contains everything you will need to keep your muzzleloader clean and shooting great.
- 4 oz. cleaning solvent.2 oz. spray oil.2 oz. breech plug grease;.45 and .50 caliber jags;.45 and .50 caliber bore brushes;.45 and .50 caliber swabs;Oil cloths;Aluminum lifetime range rod;Large breech brush;Small breech brush;Cleaning brush and 100 Patches
- This kit includes cleaning tools to effectively maintain both .45 and .50 caliber muzzle loaders, and comes completely contained in a hard plastic carrying case.