This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $16.98
The Silent Strike crossbow pistol is the perfect addition for any archery fan. This crossbow pistol has an 80 pound draw weight and it cocks itself! You don't have to pull back the ammo every time you want to shoot, which we all know, can be a pain and also dangerous. There is also an auto safety feature that kicks in when cocking the crossbow so you can increase your safety this year. Unlike other crossbows, this one is light weight and can be easily carried with one hand for increased mobility. Whether you are out hunting for your trophy catch this year, or on your property shooting target practice, the Silent Strike crossbow pistol is perfect. So get your Silent Strike crossbow pistol and add to your collection or just experience the joys of shooting. Be incredibly accurate and safe at the same time with the Silent Strike crossbow pistol.
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
If you are looking for a new spotlight you have come to the right place! Rural King's LED rechargeable camo spotlight is the real deal. With the light power of 2 million candles, yes we said 2 million candles, you will be able to see it all. Pull out your new camo spotlight and view anything your heart desires in the dark. Whether you are navigating your property at night, or working on a project outdoors, this spotlight is perfect. Relying only on moonlight in the country outdoors can make things difficult to see. Well, not anymore! This spotlight is also rechargeable so you don't have to hassle with buying new batteries or a dim light, ever! Just plug it into the wall in your house, or even the charging port in your car. Product features are as follows:
- Super bright 3 watt LED technology
- Convenient hand strap
- Equipped with a lens protection collar
- Convenient "lock on" switch
- Durable ABS case with camouflage finish
- Fully charged in 8 hours
- 110 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC chargers included
- 110 Volt 60 Hz charger for charging at home
- 12 Volt DC charger that fits any standard vehicle power port for charging on the go!
So don't be left in the dark anymore. Get your LED rechargeable camo spotlight today and start lighting up the world.Learn More
MTech Aluminum Crossbow Bolts 12 Pc. 6.25" overall. Aluminum body crossbow bolts. Since these are heavier these are made for the 70 & 80lb models.Learn More
- Five phospor bronze brushes to fit .22 Caliber .30 Caliber .38 Caliber Pistol 20 gauge 12 gauge
- Wooden carrying case
- 2 pc aluminum rods
- Universal handle
- Universal handle adapter
- Wire brushes
- Brass adapters for brushes and mops
- Slotted plastic patch holders and patches
- Silicone Cleaning cloth
- Does not include solvent or oil
Antler King has researched deer feeds and ingredients that make up deer feeds for nearly 25 years. Antler King has found that when you combine certain ingredients along with a special proprietary flavoring, an irresistible, addictive attractant is the result... FINAL FEAST is that attractant, made only by Antler King! Use FINAL FEAST in front of your deer cameras to scout and get bucks accustomed to coming to those locations. Attract deer and be assured, they'll keep coming back for more! Just pour out and get ready to hunt! Pour directly on the ground in 2-3" deep strips or in small hill sized piles near the area you want to hunt or in front of your game cameras. Use FINAL FEAST to give yourself the edge to ATTRACT, HOLD, and HARVEST the Trophy of a Lifetime!
- 5.5 lb. bag
The Bear Arms 41 inch Deluxe Tactical AR Rifle Case is a convenient means of transporting and storing your valuable sporting rifle. This tactical rifle case provides excellent protection for modern sporting rifles with standard length barrels, including the AR-15, M4 carbine, M16, and more, preventing potential damage to the weapon and its mounted accessories. Bear Arms aims to keep your rifle and related supplies protected and organized. Recreational shooters, hunters, and competitive participants alike will benefit from this handy gun case.
The Bear Arms TRC-1 case features the following:
- Five separate 9x2.5 inch pockets with hook and loop closure for standard 30-round AR-15 magazines.
- One 16x8 inch all-purpose storage pouch with hook and loop closure. Storing ammunition, cleaning supplies, small targets, or other items can minimize the need for additional storage.
- A height of 11.5 inches to accommodate rifle optics. This sporting rifle case should fit most scope, red-dot, reflex sight, or other rail-mounted accessories.
An adjustable shoulder strap.Learn More
A premium blend of Forage Clovers developed for deer with the added bonus of chicory, creating the ultimate perennial clover food plot mix. ProVide Clover can be planted throughout the Spring, late Summer and Fall in most areas of the U.S.
Forage Clover:Learn More
Forage Clovers are the most highly researched crops for wildlife. ProVide Clovers yield up to 35% protein. Deer will forage on these high protein leaves to get the nutrients they need. We have selected the best annual clovers and perennial ladino type clovers based on the following criteria: highest protein, highest TDN (Total Digestible Nutrients), highest drought resistance, best reseeding qualities and superior palatability. The clover seeds in ProVide are coated and inoculated to assure that these premier clover plants fix nitrogen that the plants will use.
Forage chicory is an excellent forage plant that provides 30% protein and a burst of valuable minerals. Chicory plants have a long taproot that allows the plant to be extremely drought resistant. They are a true perennial that will survive for many years unattended. Average mature plant height is approximately 15 inches.
Made from 100% apples. Nothing works quicker, getting your deer out in the open like Rut’n Apples. It is like hunting the Rut, all season! Just spread these 100% real apple pellets on the ground and deer will spend hours finding the Rut’n Apple pellets. They are easy to use, just sprinkle them out in an area and deer will come right in. One 4lb bag is equal to a full bushel of apples.Learn More