- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
Think of it as an antler-growing lollipop. Great taste and high nutrition in one. Buck Licker Flavored Mineral Blocks provide beneficial mineral nutrients and are saturated with the taste that deer, elk and moose crave. They'll lick-em up until they're gone!
- Made with the irresistible taste and smell deer, moose and elk crave.
- Hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses.
- The block is very hard, making this an attractant that will take a lot of licking before its gone.
- Place this block out in their natural habitat and they'll lick-em up until they are gone.
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave
Excellent for treating chambers, cylinders, and barrels, or use for pin point accuracy oiling.
You can use one drop exactly where you need it, without all the mess. Great for those otherwise unreachable areas with traditional applicating methods.
Next Generation of Cleaner and Barrel Maintenance is here! Environmentally Friendly and Non-Hazardous Formula leaves barrels Totally CLEAN & PROTECTED in ONE EASY STEP!
Removes: Lead, Powder, Plastic, Copper (Jacketed), and Primer Fouling
Makes gun bores and actions easier to clean.
Lubricates and Protects: Rust inhibitors and special additives soak into the metal and provide a corrosion barrier for superior rust protection.
Synthetic Synergistic Blend: Super proprietary formula lessens fouling/residue buildup with repeated use.
Here's how to use 1 Step:
1) Saturate the bore or chamber area
2) Let Penetrating Agents work and sit for 10-15 minutes.You can even let it set overnight in a gun vise if wanted.
3) Run Brush through bore/chamber area and bust fouling loose.
4) Finish with a jag and dry patches. Clean all saturation and fouling out.
No need to finish with an oil as 1 Step has rust inhibiting and corrosion protection additives!Learn More
For fresh, high-quality deer scent at a reasonable price, look to the Code Red line of deer scents from Code Blue. The Code Red buck scent is guaranteed to drive dominant bucks crazy by convincing them there are other males encroaching on their territory. There is little that will infuriate a trophy buck more. While he's busy scraping to assert his dominance, you'll have no trouble taking him down.
A dominant buck is never happy about another buck in his territory. For that reason, buck urine can be used effectively all season long.
Code Red scents are premium blends of urine from deer. Unlike other blends on the market, Code Red buck scents contain 100-percent natural buck urine. These buck scents contain absolutely no flavorings, food byproducts, fillers, fakes or additives.Learn More