Pocket-size case has a handy built-in mirror and three camo make-up colors. Won't dry or crack or come off with rain or perspiration. Removes easily with Camo-Off® or soap and water. Woodland Kit includes mud brown, leaf green and flat black colors.Learn More
Carbon Express® is also proud to offer the classic Bullet Point Field Points. The points are available in, 19/64 to fit the standard carbon shafts Points made of black Zinc coated steel. Learn More
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
OMP Full Draw Slotted 5/8" Kisser Button 17433 is designed to become level at full draw, slotted for easy installation. Constructed from a durable, soft polymer material. 5/8" diameter, 1 per pack. Includes clip for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173010795
The BRUTE Sling Swivel with it's one-piece acetyl resin construction body is one of the strongest swivels on the market. The one-piece body is created with rugged, synthetic material for superior strength and is completely weather resistant. The BRUTE features an EZ Detachable screw for quick installation or removal. The screw features full thread engagement, knurled end, and a unique tightening cavity to ensure safety. The screw can be easily screwed into place with a coin when hands are gloved or conditions are slippery.
- Synthetic Material
- Weather Resistent
- Full Thread Engagement
- Tightening Cavity
- Silent In The Field
- One-Piece Body
- Ez Detachable
- Fits All Standard U.S. Swivel Bases
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More