MTech Aluminum Crossbow Bolts 12 Pc. 6.25" overall. Aluminum body crossbow bolts. Since these are heavier these are made for the 70 & 80lb models.Learn More
The 6 inch Pistol Crossbow Bolts come in a 10 pack and are made with an aluminum bolt body and a metal point head. These Pistol Crossbow bolts are durable and built to last longer!
- Pistol Crossbow Bolts
- Aluminum Bolt Body With Metal Point Head
- Fits 50 lbs to 80 lbs Pistol Crossbows
- 6 Inch Bolts
- 10 Pack
Organize and store metal magazines on any surface with Mag Mounts. This magnetic strip will adhere to a metal surface or nail to a wooden or drywall surface (nails/tacks provided). Mag Mounts conveniently store magazines in tight areas and create a nice presentation of a collection.
- Holds metal magazines - not recommended for plastic or plastic coated magazines (ex: Glock)
- Adheres to metal surfaces
- Nails/tacks provided to apply to a wooden or drywall/fabric covered surface
- 3” x 10” of magnetic space available
- 2 pound weight limit
- NRR 31db
- Low Profile Design
- Soft Foam Ear Cups
- Adjustable To Fit All Sizes
- Fold-Away Padded Headband
- Individually Packaged
- Exceeds ANSI S3.19 Requirements
Hunters can show off their trophies with this easy-to-assemble Deer Antler Mounting Kit. Includes wood plaque, one red and one creme colored caps and mounting hardware.Learn More
Environmentally Friendly and Non-Hazardous Formula leaves barrels Totally CLEAN & PROTECTED in ONE EASY STEP!
Removes: Lead, Powder, Plastic, Copper (Jacketed), and Primer Fouling
Makes gun bores and actions easier to clean.
Lubricates and Protects: Rust inhibitors and special additives soak into the metal and provide a corrosion barrier for superior rust protection.
Synthetic Synergistic Blend: Super proprietary formula lessens fouling/residue buildup with repeated use.
Here's how to use 1 Step:
1) Saturate the bore or chamber area
2) Let Penetrating Agents work and sit for 10-15 minutes.You can even let it set overnight in a gun vise if wanted.
3) Run Brush through bore/chamber area and bust fouling loose.
4) Finish with a jag and dry patches. Clean all saturation and fouling out.
No need to finish with an oil as 1 Step has rust inhibiting and corrosion protection additives!Learn More