- High-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.006-inch
- Weight tolerance: ± 3.0 grains
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
Carbon Express® is also proud to offer the classic Bullet Point Field Points. The points are available in, 19/64 to fit the standard carbon shafts Points made of black Zinc coated steel. Learn More
OMP Full Draw Slotted 5/8" Kisser Button 17433 is designed to become level at full draw, slotted for easy installation. Constructed from a durable, soft polymer material. 5/8" diameter, 1 per pack. Includes clip for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173010795
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $4.99
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Leaves a lustrous, lasting, protective film on all metal, wood and plastic surfaces. The doublenapped, 100% cotton flannel cloth is impregnated with pure silicone and then packaged in a convenient reclosable poly bag, staying clean and moist after use. Use on firearms, sporting equipment and precision instruments to safely remove dust and corrosive fingerprints.Learn More
High quality, spear tipped brass jags keep the patch perfectly in place when cleaning your barrel. A jag draped with a patch completely covers the bore for a superior job of cleaning; all jags have #8/32 threads, except shotgun sizes have #5/16-27 threads.Learn More