Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
Remington's Rem Oil is the most versatile gun oil you can buy. Advanced formula with Teflon cleans, lubricates and protects your valuable firearms so they'll keep running smoothly and looking like new. Penetrates into the smallest metal pores, then leaves a tough, long-lasting film to help reduce metal-to-metal wear. Quickly displaces even microscopic traces of water for advanced moisture resistance and rust protection. Available in bottles, aerosol cans, or 12 and 60 count wipes for a variety of different applications. Plastic bottles dispense oil one-drop at a time, especially useful when lubricating small individual parts, aerosol cans can cover large areas and wipes are great when on the go.
- Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces
- Displaces non-visible moisture from metal pores
- Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
- Exclusive Teflon formula provides thin long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly
Multiple sizes for all your shooting needs. Each sheet comes with corner pasters for easy repair.Learn More
- Target Arrow Release Fluid
- Convenient Felt Tip Applicator
- Easy Arrow Removal From Targets
- Removes Dirt & Debris
- Extends Arrow Shaft Life
- Non-Toxic and Non- Flammable
- 100% Odorless and Waterproof
- Weatherlock Technology
Five targets on each sheet – use center target for sighting-in and four smaller targets for testing results of various ballistic loads or for confirmation of sight-in groups. Convenient 1" numbered grid lines simplify scope adjustments.Learn More
American Cotton & American Design come together to form the best patch in the world! High thread count with tightly woven material along with our double napped on both sides creates a superior cleaning patch that have become known worldwide for their unparalleled cleaning ability. Often imitated, never duplicated!!
The fact is well-known that nothing surpasses 100% COTTON FLANNEL FABRIC for purposes of absorbing foreign matter and residue, and in turn carry it through the BORE with the LEAST amount of abrasive contact to the barrel’s rifling.Learn More
Deer co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site... digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out. Available in four forms: Mix Concentrate, Ready-to-Use Liquid, Time Release Block and Sticky Sweet Gel.
1. Select Site.
2. Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4’ circle)
3. Pour Deer co-Cain into 6-8 gallons of water, stirring the water as Deer co-Cain is added into the container.
4. Slowly pour this mixture onto the cleared bare spot to allow the solution to soak the site.
- For Instant Results... Mix entire contents of bag with 6-8 gallons of water. Apply to a bare spot.