The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 10.4 Grains per Inch
- .345" Spine
- 301" Diameter
- Great all season lure
- Easy to use Squirt Top
- Distinctive smell makes deer curious
- Simulates the smell of a new doe in an area
- Attracts both buck and doe
- Especially effective during bow and post-rut season
- 100% doe urine
- Works great with Tink’s Scent Bombs
USDA approved. Use this Food Grade silicone spray to protect metal parts on your grinders, stuffers, saws, knives, etc. No build up. Lubricates, repels water, and provides a protective coating. Complies with FDA regulations. Odorless, non-toxic, tasteless. 11 oz. can.
- Express Shipping is not available for this product.
- Cannot ship to California or out side of the 48 Continental United States.
Wildlife® has done extensive field and lab testing on Scent Killer® with amazing results. In fact, Scent Killer® was found to be over 99% Effective at stopping replicated human odor in testing at Rutgers University! Our latest results show New - Super Charged® Scent Killer® to be even more effective!Learn More
Cornfused? is a highly concentrated corn scent attractant, made with no food ingredients. Cornfused? is legal in all states. It is easy to transport and with the flip top lid, it's even easier to apply. Flip open the cap and squirt generously around your stand or shooting area. The aroma will drift down wind and begin drawing 'em in. Cornfused? not only works in the fall when you are trying to draw them in to a new stand set, but is also perfect to put in front of a game camera year round. The scent not only gets them close it also stimulates their desire to eat and can help create a new travel corridor. Take advantage of a bushel of corn in a single bottle, and keep them confused with Cornfused?Learn More
Attractive duck decoy marker attaches to our Airstone Housing Bucket or a bucket of your choice. This allows you to visually see where the airstone has been placed plus allows you to raise the bucket using the attached rope to move it or check the airstone if needed for any reason.Learn More
A must have for 3D archers. Constructed from a flexible lightweight material to provide superior grip. Designed to grip/remove any size arrow shaft with ease. Belt/quiver clip included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Colors: Pink, Black, Yellow, Orange, Red
Pour directly on the ground... Unlike other mineral supplements, Buck Jam attracts instantly once it gets out of the bottle. So all you need to do is pick your area, clear away debris and pour it out. Some of the minerals will begin slowly soaking into the soil to continue to attract deer back over a longer period of time.
Pour over decaying stumps, logs or other decaying matter... Buck Jam will very slowly begin to soak into the decaying wood it is poured on. Once saturated with the minerals and flavors, the decaying wood becomes a target of deer and other wildlife seeking sweet minerals in the woods.
Mix with grains or pour over feeds... any times quality feeds go untouched by wildlife because they are unusual to the deer in the area. You can enhance your feed and jump start usage by introducing a flavor that they cannot resist. You can also allow the Buck Jam to dry onto grain before putting it out and then broadcast the grain over a 20’ x 20’ area to make them take their time eating it. (Use 1 qt per 25 lbs of grain.)Learn More