The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Bear Archery does not cut corners. When they develop new technology, they make sure it finds its way into Bear's entire bow lineup. The Bear Encounter single cam compound bow is no exception. This lightweight bow is heavy on features. From its smooth drawing and fast E2-Cam – spinning on dual sealed ball bearings – to its refined, thinner grip that reduces hand torque and increases accuracy, the Encounter was designed to take fewer bucks from your wallet so you can take more bucks down in the field.
Specifications Bow Weight 3.7 lbs. IBO Rating 310 fps Brace Height 7.75 in. Axle to Axle 30.5 in. Peak Draw Weight 70 lbs. Minimum Draw Weight 60 lbs. Draw Length Range 27" - 32" Let-Off 80% Camo Pattern Reattree APG String Length 92 7/16" Bus Cable 31 13/16" Hand Right Hand
Ready To Hunt Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit
- Trophy Ridge 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Trophy Ridge Stabilizer & Sling
- Peep Sight
- Trophy Ridge Quiver
- Nock Loop
A full-featured crossbow upgraded for 2012 with an all-new, power-tuned assembly. CNC-machined risers and pockets for superior strength and quality. Cored, semi-skeletal stock reduces weight without compromising strength, resulting in a lightweight and powerful crossbow.
The ACU-52™ rope-cocking system makes reloading a breeze, and retracts automatically when not in use. Ambidextrous safety for right- and left-hand shooters. Powertouch™ trigger with a smooth, quiet 3-1/2-lb. pull. DFI™ dry-fire inhibitor. Integrated swivel studs for easy attachment of included sling. 3x scope provides accuracy at long ranges.
- 315-fps bolt speed for flat-shooting precision
- Harder-hitting performance from HL limbs and HP cams
- Super-lightweight, cored semi-skeletal stock
- Rope-cocking system for quick and easy reload
Speed up to 315 fps Power Stroke 12.25" Draw Weight 180 lbs Length 38" Width 25.25" Weight 7 lbs. Camo Pattern MOBU Infinity
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft polyester camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3'
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body. Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.
**This item is a deer decoy, not a target.
The internals are the same as the legendary DogHouse targets but it has no target dots painted on it. It is designed for you to pin your one targets on it just like at the range.
Replaceable faces are available for this target for $69.99. If you ever wear it out simply staple on a new face and you're good for another 50,000 shots! This target is sold in three different models.
OPTION 1 - Target Only. The target comes with straps that make it a breeze for 2 people to carry it. This is great for people that like to take it to different place and move it around a lot.
Dimensions: 36" x 36" x 12" - 50" Across, 65lbsLearn More
This target is large enoughthat you do not need to shoot the same spot. The cover may need to be replaced eventually, but this target will last for years. A serious archer knows that perfection is achieved only through practice, and this target will hold up to that practice. The large size of this target gives you the confidence of tuning in your bow for long ranges without worrying about losing or breaking arrows. Morrell's multi-layer density design slows and stops arrows faster and more effectively.
- 29 x 31 x 14 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade
- Nucleus Center for Unbelievable Stopping Power
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Official Target for I.B.O